Help Please. Need to know where the Skee Ball

JudySue

The Bluebird Princess
I will be going to WDW with 2 young ladies who have just discovered these games. I like them too, but just "happen upon them". I would like to know in advance where to find them (in the parks, and the rest of the property). Hopefully, I will be able to make a list so that we can "Skee & Pin Ball 'around the World'"!

For starters - we'll be staying at the CBR. Anything there?

Thanks!

I think the best location possibilities would be at the Tommorowland Arcade in the MK and Pizza Planet at MGM. Also, depending on which resort you stay at, you may have skee ball or pinball.

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primevil Whirl, Dino Kiddie Coaster, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

They might have something like that at DQ...I dont remember though. At your hotel, they should have something.

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

We just got back from Disney and took our kids to the arcade at the Contemporary. They have both of these there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter