Help Please: a question re; lunch or dinner ADRs

logandsol

Earning My Ears
We just moved our vacation a full 2 months earlier, so my stress level over making ADRs just increased. Ugh. I know it will probably be o.k. no matter what we decide, but some opinions would be appreciated! :)
So far, our ADRs:

1/21 Late afternoon/early evening arrival: may do CS at WP or EOS in DD
1/22 Going to HS during day then Sanaa at 6:30
1/23 EP: Akershus at 10:40
1/24: AK: Boma at 6:00
1/25: MK: Ohana 10:30 (are we going to regret leaving MK for breakfast and then returning? We don't have hoppers)
1/26: EP: Le Cellier 1:35
1/27: MK: Whispering Canyon 2:00 (again, will we be annoyed to leave and come back, or will this be a nice break?)
1/28:EP : San Angel 1:00
1/29: AK: Leaving late afternoon: Yak and Yeti (TS): 11:30.

So, my concerns are that we have so many lunches, vs. dinners
We have to leave the park and come back for two meals (We will have a rental car).
What do you more experienced Disney experts think? Any/all opinions are appreciated! We haven't been to Le Cellier,Whispering canyon, San Angel or Yand Yeti. We've only been to Akershus for breakfast (DD LOVES princesses, and DH HATES standing in line for autographs). TIA!:goodvibes

The only one that jumps out at me is the 10:30 Ohana. You'll really have hardly any time in the park before having to leave. Is it possible to go before the park opens, maybe a 7:30 ADR?
I think the 2pm WCC will be a good break at a good time. Just hop on the boat to WL to get there and back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter