Help Me!! To Dine On Premium Or Not

TinaLala

Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!
I'm going on the Grand Gathering plan and I guess I don't understand the premium dining package or not. If we're going for nine days do I get three meal credit for each of the nine days or do I just get nine credits?

Plus how much extra does it cost? I know it's $38, but is it more.

I think you are confusing the Disney Dining Plan (DDP) and the Premium plan. They are not the same. DDP costs $38/night for an adult. Disney does not list a separate price for the Premium plan as it is an entire package and not just an add-on to Magic Your Way. Premium includes recreation, tours, meals and other perks. It costs CONSIDERABLY more than the DDP.

You should confirm with the members of your party which plan you are booking.

That's what I'm seeing is that the Premium plan is an entire package, but it's saying it covers b,l & d for credits. However when I was talking to a cm last night she indicated it would just cover 9 out of the 11 table services that I have scheduled.

If it is the premium plan you have booked, you have 3 table service credits for each nite you that you are staying on the plan. So even if you are there for 4 days....you only have 9 credits because you will be staying for 3 nites...if that makes sense. BTW...I've done the plan in the past when it was called the gold plan and it is a ton of food.....but something to definitely experience. With the plan...I've gotten to try almost every wdw restaurant and eaten at quite a few I probably woudn't have tried without the plan. Use your choices wisely....you're probably paying about $140 a day for this option...so make sure you choose the more expensive restaurants. Some good choices are fulton's, cali grill, narcoossees, citricos, yachtsman steakhouse, jiko...etc. Have a great time !!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

The premium plan gives you 3 meals a day. It doesn't matter if it's CS, TS or even signature. Some restaurants that don't participate with MYW Dining are included. The normal MYW Dining Plan gives you 1 TS times the number of nights you're staying.

Either you, or the CM you spoke to, is mistaken. MYW Dining costs around $38/ night. The premium package costs over $100 night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter