Help Me Get My Bearings

Duchie

"Answers are the easy part, questions raise the do
It's been 10 years since I've been to DL. I was in LA on a business trip and found myself with the afternoon off, so I drove over to the park and enjoyed it solo. It was a fantastic afernoon!

But that was before CA and DTD even existed. Now when I look at maps of the resort, I can't figure out where everything is in relation to what I remember from that last trip. I understand CA was put where the old parking lot was, but what used to be where DTD and the hotels are? Did you turn off of West (or Disneyland Dr?) to get into the parking lot, or did you turn off of Harbor?

DCA, the Grand Californinan and most of DTD are where the old parking lot was. Portions of DTD run over what was part of the DL hotel. Paradise Pier Hotel used to be the Pan Pacific (which I'm pretty sure was there 10 years ago). 10 years ago, you would have turned off of Harbor to get into the parking lot. You still can do this if they have the Timon lot open, but I prefer to use the Parking Structure off of Disneyland Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter