Help me chat!

daltonsdodisney

Mouseketeer
I know this is more a tech question, but I posted a few weeks ago Fri. night and never got a response. I think there must be more people on the cruise chat. Anyway, do I need a completely different user name/password? Which format do I use? What's ichat or Java? I tried to join the chatroom a few Fridays ago and could not get in?
Thanks!

Hi I am not a techie or anything like that (you would need to go the tech board for that), but I will answer your questions.

Yes you need to set up a name for Chat. However, I just used my username from this board (it had not been taken yet). I use ichat. Beware though, unless you enter chat through a posting on one of these boards, when you are in ichat and hit backspace it bounces you out of there. So whenever I go to chat I make sure I go through an announcement of chat on a board. For some reaon that allows you to use your backspace. Go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter