• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help... lost last year's GaC...

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
We go to Disney every year and save the GAC from the year before to hand in and get a new one. i am usually very good at saving them in a safe place... I just don't remember where that safe place is now. :confused3

We had 3 or 4 stamps on it for her but I can't remember them.

How do i go about asking for a GAC with these options without having last year's card?

You'll do fine.
Just go to Guest Services and explain that you have had a GAC before, but couldn't fing it. Then explain what your person with a disabilities needs are (not the disagnosis, but what is needed). Since you know what it said before, you will know whether or not that is included in the new GAC.

Other people have been posting that it is pretty quiet right now and this is traditionally a quiet time of the year, so you may find that you don't really need a GAC that much anyway.

PS> I'd appreciate it if you would edit out some of the specific language you posted from the stamps. I've been told some of the specific language can be mis-used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter