'Help, I mean hello - I am a Tech-Dummy'....

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
....on our recent trip to WDW, I recorded several videos with my Samsung S5. Now, I've already uploaded the more than 300 photos onto photo bucket, but when I try to upload the few vids that I have, I get the message "Unable to attach file. This video file is too large and will be resized.". I tried doing that and I got a really poor substitute. Any ideas on how I could upload the original vids? :confused3 I guess I should mention also that the quality of the new video is poor - grainy and pixcillated. That's not how they appear on my phone....HELP!

TIA

I have never used photo bucket for anything but photos. I've had the S4, the Note 3 and now the Note 4. Whenever I shoot video I just move them to my pc. Occasionally I upload to facebook or burn to a DVD.

I have never used photo bucket for anything but photos. I've had the S4, the Note 3 and now the Note 4. Whenever I shoot video I just move them to my pc. Occasionally I upload to facebook or burn to a DVD.

....I don't have a pc to do that....:confused3

Have you contacted photobucket? Or googled the problem you're having?

A disney travel website isn't going to be able to help you. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter