HELP! I lost my DVC - AP! UPDATE--PAGE 3!

3DisneyKids

More Drink, Less Run...Since 2008
OMG, I am SO stressing right now! I cannot find ANY of our Disney tickets. I have a DVC - AP and the rest of my family have 10-day non-expiring MYW tix (each with a couple of days left on them). I always keep them in the same place and they are not there. I fear that somehow they may not have made it home with us from our May trip! :headache:

I assume that there is a way I can have my DVC AP replaced? Do I go through MS? Anyone ever been through this before? :confused3

I am so very sad...

:sad2:

I know you can get your AP replaced, just go to guest services when you get there (or call MS in the morning and they'll direct you). As far as the other tickets, did you make copies of them and put that some where? Don't worry, you'll find them. Just relax and think. You'll find them.

I lost ours in MK on our last trip. They replaced them at the town hall. I'm sure they can replace them upon your arrival and may be able to replace them prior, just call member services and tell them the situation.

Oh, I have another idea. Did you save your receipt with these tickets? They can just scan that or use the numbers on it and they'll replace them lickety split.

Do you use a fanny pack? Or a different purse when your are a WDW look there or in the center compartment of you car.

How about a lanyard with the ticket holder - did you use one of those? I did that one year and then put it away with my pins with the tickets still in it. You can get the AP replaced at any guest services window by showing you ID that was used when you got it originally. Takes just a few minutes -

Thanks so much for your suggestions everyone! I was pretty confident that I could get my AP replaced, but just needed to hear it from others!

As for the other tickets, I know that I photocopied them in case of such an emergency, but I can't find THAT either!:mad: I am more angry with myself than anything.

When I unpacked back in May, I realized then that there were not where I thought they were...and I didn't stress at that time, thinking (as a poster above said)..."don't worry...I'll find them..." So, I let it go for a while, thinking they would turn up among my Disney-only stuff (I have a basket of things that only go to Disney with me). So, it has been 2 months since we returned from our last trip....and still no passes....

I like the receipt idea...I may have that somewhere....

Good luck! I've been through the same thing, and I know how stressful it is. But mine did turn up, I think they were in a fanny pack from a previous trip. I'm always worried I'll lose those APs, but it's good to know they can be replaced. Let us know how it goes!

:wizard: pixie dust :wizard: i know how you feel, i had unversal studio tickets, that had 4 days left on them and while i was searching for the tickets, i found my receipt that i had taken and wrote my grocery list on it a while back, :rotfl: why i saved that grocery list i have no idea, but thank goodness i did, when we went to unversal studios i showed them the receipt and i had new 4 day tickets. i learned my lesson and make copies ontop of copies and put everything in a file folder in the file cabinet. good luck, :wizard:

Just remember to bring your photo id & blue member card with you to guest services & they will print you out a new pass.

Did you charge the tickets? Your statement could serve as a receipt if you can't find the receipt.

Pixie dust:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: It will work out.

If you remember where you purchased the hopper tickets, perhaps that vendor may have a record of the ticket ID numbers. Worth a try if neither the tickets nor the copies show up.

If you remember where you purchased the hopper tickets, perhaps that vendor may have a record of the ticket ID numbers. Worth a try if neither the tickets nor the copies show up.

Ok, here's the latest....as jekjones just mentioned, yes I DO have the receipt from the vendor where I biught the MYW tickets. I purchased from Undercover Tourist. On the receipt, there is a customer number and an order number, etc...though no actual ticket numbers.

So...I am sending off an e-mail to Undercover Tourist to see if they might, by some miracle, be able to match the ticket bar codes to the purchase order number. Anyone have any experience with this or read anything on the DIS similar to this?

Thanks for the pixie dust...keep it coming! :love:

OMG, I am SO stressing right now! I cannot find ANY of our Disney tickets. I have a DVC - AP and the rest of my family have 10-day non-expiring MYW tix (each with a couple of days left on them). I always keep them in the same place and they are not there. I fear that somehow they may not have made it home with us from our May trip! :headache:

I assume that there is a way I can have my DVC AP replaced? Do I go through MS? Anyone ever been through this before? :confused3

I am so very sad...

:sad2:

We bought AP passes last Dec at MS at DTD. I asked what I needed to do in case I lost or happen to leave one at home when we returned. They indicated that all I needed to do is come back to them or any ticket center and they would be able to issue a new one. You only need a picture ID for each pass holder to reissue.

If you only need to replace an active AP then you are making way too much work for yourself.

When the AP is activated all your personal info is entered into the system. All you need to do is present yourself & a photo id at guest services & they will issue a new one. Happened to me in January

If you are trying to replace a hopper then you will need the receipt & ticket coding from the back of the pass. If they were lost in the park & someone used them up then you are probably s.o.l. (for lack of a better term... sorry)

If you only need to replace an active AP then you are making way too much work for yourself.

When the AP is activated all your personal info is entered into the system. All you need to do is present yourself & a photo id at guest services & they will issue a new one. Happened to me in January

If you are trying to replace a hopper then you will need the receipt & ticket coding from the back of the pass. If they were lost in the park & someone used them up then you are probably s.o.l. (for lack of a better term... sorry)

As far as the AP goes, no worries as you state, however the other tickets would have the fingerprint scan on them and could not be used by others.

Good luck to the original poster, hope all turns out okay!

Still no news to report. I e-mailed Undercover Tourist, but have not yet heard back. I just found their 1-800 number, so I will call them on Monday to see if anything can be done.

Thanks for all of the advice! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter