Help! I can't read the line below the royal blue band

It should be OK if you can make the browser window wider, but this does seem to be a bug with the dynamic width code (and it has already been reported).

Andre

It should be OK if you can make the browser window wider, but this does seem to be a bug with the dynamic width code (and it has already been reported).

Andre
So it's already been reported. Thank you... Do they have an anticipated correction date?

How do I make my browser window wider? I tried changing the resolution and it didn't make a difference.
Other boards I follow don't have this issue. If I make the browser window wider, will it change other websites I follow?

Geemo

Last edited:
How do I make my browser window wider?

Just drag it by the edge of the window (or a corner) to change the size of the window. Assuming you are using a computer that is.

You could also try reducing the page magnification setting in your browser (on a PC, hold down the Control key and turn the mouse scrollwheel) as that will do the same thing.

Andre

Last edited:

Just drag it by the edge of the window (or a corner) to change the size of the window. Assuming you are using a computer that is.

You could also try reducing the page magnification setting in your browser (on a PC, hold down the Control key and turn the mouse scrollwheel) as that will do the same thing.

Andre
Thank you for the suggestions.
I've tried all of them and nothing corrects the issue.
Must be the "Bug" you mentioned.
Maybe in a few days it will be fine.

Geemo

Thank you for the suggestions.
I've tried all of them and nothing corrects the issue.

What screen resolution are you using? Even when I test down to 1024x768, which is pretty low resolution for a PC monitor these days, at a normal 100% browser magnification the menus still display correctly for me. I have to go right down to 800x600 before the glitch occurs.

Andre

1920 x 1080 is the preferred setting for my monitor.
I have tried all the other options and it is still the same.
Adjusting the browser magnification up and down doesn't change it either.

I'll have to wait until it's corrected.

Thanks

Problem has been resolved. I can see all info clearly. Now I have to get use to the new look.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter