Help at Philly airport...

Maliki2

DIS Veteran
Hello so I booked to go down to Disney. My original flight was BTV to Miami with approximately a 2 hour layover. AA just changed my flight from BTV to Philly with a 40 minute layover. Our flights go into terminal F (small flights from BTV). And flights go out from B or C in Philly. Some say it's possible to make it to that side in 20 minutes with a fast walk. We aren't against a fast walk or run, but still a bit worried. Does anyone have any experience with this terminal? My hope is that we get in early, or maybe they swap around flights. And if we miss our flight, I really don't want to drive from Philly but will if I have too.

Hello so I booked to go down to Disney. My original flight was BTV to Miami with approximately a 2 hour layover. AA just changed my flight from BTV to Philly with a 40 minute layover. Our flights go into terminal F (small flights from BTV). And flights go out from B or C in Philly. Some say it's possible to make it to that side in 20 minutes with a fast walk. We aren't against a fast walk or run, but still a bit worried. Does anyone have any experience with this terminal? My hope is that we get in early, or maybe they swap around flights. And if we miss our flight, I really don't want to drive from Philly but will if I have too.
There are shuttle busses (inside security) that run between A-F and C-F.

https://www.phl.org/newsroom/phl-transfer

We've done the 40 minute layover going from C to F via shuttle bus. If everything goes okay, it is fine. Our flight was late coming in. The shuttle bus waited for a driver change before leaving the C gate. We ended up hustling through terminal F waving hands in the air as they were announcing they were about to close the door to our flight... but we did make it.

It's not bad. The F terminal is small and you can get to the shuttle bus or walkway quickly.

I have an hour and five minute layover there next month and am nervous about it. We'll come into B/C and have to get to F. Makes me feel slightly less stressed to hear that its doable in 20 minutes.

We haven't flown since right before Covid but Philadelphia is our home airport. I know arriving home the AA staff would announce how to get from B/C to F via the shuttle. I recommend using the shuttle over walking with a short layover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter