• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!! ADRs today?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
All my sources tell me today I should be able to book from 24th September.

But at the moment only the 22nd is up, so even when it refreshes I'm still a day out?

Why??

All my sources tell me today I should be able to book from 24th September.

But at the moment only the 22nd is up, so even when it refreshes I'm still a day out?

Why??

Disney's calendar only rolls over at 6am EST! Try again right after 6am their time and you should be fine!

I had the same problem when I booked my ADRs and when I refreshed it even went another day back! :scared1:

Tried again right after 6am and all was okay - Disney's site has its "little hidden flaws" - this seems to be one of them - I have read it on here a few times.

I had the same problem when I booked my ADRs and when I refreshed it even went another day back! :scared1:

Tried again right after 6am and all was okay - Disney's site has its "little hidden flaws" - this seems to be one of them - I have read it on here a few times.
Eek!

Fingers crossed then, 20 minutes to go!

Eek!

Fingers crossed then, 20 minutes to go!

Do the ones you want most first thing - we had CRT, LeCellier and we got everything we wanted exactly at the times we wanted!

I just checked and it shows the 23rd on my computer as being able to book, so you should be fine by 11am!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get everything you want!

Do the ones you want most first thing - we had CRT, LeCellier and we got everything we wanted exactly at the times we wanted!

I just checked and it shows the 23rd on my computer as being able to book, so you should be fine by 11am!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get everything you want!
Mine still doesn't show the 23rd - that's worrying me now...

:thumbsup2 But from your Avatar, aren't you Mrs. Incredible. Come on you can do it!!! I am waiting to hear how it goes.:laughing:

Don't worry it will in just 6 more minutes! :goodvibes

Let me know how successful you get!

Phew, all good!!

The only thing I couldn't seem to get any availability for was Planet Hollywood weirdly. We were hoping to use our voucher...

Oh yeah, one thing I noticed, we didn't have to leave a CC number for our Citrico's ressie - I thought you had to leave this as a guarantee?

:thumbsup2 Glad you got what you wanted. I read a post that said Planet Hollywood considers itself a walk up restaurant and does not take ADRs from 6:00-11:00. I think they might take one before that, say at 5:30.

Oh yeah, one thing I noticed, we didn't have to leave a CC number for our Citrico's ressie - I thought you had to leave this as a guarantee?

Phew, all good!!

The only thing I couldn't seem to get any availability for was Planet Hollywood weirdly. We were hoping to use our voucher...

Back from lunch!
Glad you got all you wanted! Citrico's doesn't require a CC garantee - we are doing all the signature restaurants this summer and the only ones that needed a CC hold were Cindy's and California Grill.

As for Planet Hollywood - I think this is one of the restaurants that do not honour the + 10, but I could be wrong ........ sorry!
They definitely do accept ADRs. We had them for lots of different times over the years.

We're trying to book PH for our arrival day, so it can't be a +10 thing.
Mystery :confused3

We're trying to book PH for our arrival day, so it can't be a +10 thing.
Mystery :confused3

We haven't been since 2009 and we were able to get 8pm ADRs then, so I don't know! But I just checked my notes and you could only book 90 days in advance exactly (all reservations could only be made 90 days out then!!) Sorry! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter