Hello...LIVE from 30,000 ft above the Atlantic

Really love the Hawaiian BBQ at EOS, my fav! We're thinking if doing Cirque at Christmas so thanks for the review :)

Nigel just catching up with your live TR.

As others have said jealous of your month long Orlando trip...have fun :goodvibes

i've seen 4 different cirque shows, but the one in DTD remains my favorite.

i love the guys on the building at the end, and the flyer, who flies on the long red silk ribbon (if that makes sense)..
but i enjoy all of it..

The food on Air Lingus looks good.

To Heatherbelle,

Just to point out ,that I am correct in saying that the food was for business class .

Ordinary Passengers ( economy ) get good food but served up in /on

plastic & paper trays with plastic knives & forks.& Must pay for wine.

Business fares are about 3 times that of economy ( +/- €2,100 to € 700 )

Prices are for September 20th 2014 & for 1 person inc Tax & booking fee

i've seen 4 different cirque shows, but the one in DTD remains my favorite.

i love the guys on the building at the end, and the flyer, who flies on the long red silk ribbon (if that makes sense)..
but i enjoy all of it..

Hi Beth
Yes....I remembered at the time watching the red ribbon and thinking......if they didn't wind it around the body in the correct sequence......then the brake would not work, :scared1::scared1:

wow :cool2: the food looks amazing :cool1: and looks like youre having a great time, 84 days to go cant come quick enough for us :hourglass

Not much to report for today, as we enter our second tax free shopathon.
Premium Outlets I-drive was today's venue, but a stop off at IHOP was first port of call. It was extremely busy as we entered the building, but surprisingly, we were shown to our table immediately. Our server was going at warp speed between other tables,whilst we were left to browse the menu. I was feeling a little peckish this morning and so decided to try the T-Bone steak with 3 eggs and hash browns

eab09d7123509366a8225c9f6572f0e4_zps73a4e0aa.jpg

3dfee70c3dd1b7415071088370a5ce17_zps1ea42f09.jpg

ffc27fd610cd913d3b3488fb136d3300_zps25ff17be.jpg

fe81299738c327f6ea663bc42042b5f7_zps9854b677.jpg

ff734e614a5ef44f3e61a60604b0bed2_zps3c50c3d7.jpg

Despite being full to capacity, our meals were delivered quickly and piping hot
There are quite a lot of roadworks in progress along this stretch of I-Drive and traffic was crawling at snails pace in both directions. We eventually parked up and made our way in a circular route, around the various shops. I spotted a few Midlanders along the way (identified by their football shirts :lmao:) and stopped to have a chat with them. On the way around the shops, I noticed this guys trainers, and just had to take a discreet photo to show you all :rotfl2:

532d233094e11c7b1baccbdb623ba2fa_zps6d0ce71c.jpg

With only one stop off for ice creams, we managed to complete the whole complex by 16:00 :lmao: With about 200 yards to go, before we reached the car, the heavens opened and we were treated to the famous Florida afternoon showers. By the time we had reached the car, we were all like drowned rats :rotfl::rotfl: Traffic was inching along all the way back home. I made a detour, calling in at Walmart on Turkey Lake Road. On Wednesday, I had ordered a couple of SD cards, online for my GoPro camera. All that I can say about the service is WOW!!!!! As soon as the order was dispatched, I received an email, together with a tracking link. It had been dispatched from Texas. Friday evening, I received an email to say that it had arrived in store and was ready for collection :thumbsup2. Back at base, as we unloaded the shopping bags, the bottoms fell out of a few of them, due to the soaking earlier :lmao: Once in our room, we all showered and changed ready to decide where to eat tonight. At this point.........ARGHHHHH! My back went!!!! I suffer from sciatica and I had a little twinge a few weeks before we left home. Luckily, some friends of ours (Jane and Paul) had introduced me to some self activating heat pads. I find these things amazing, and wisely, I had decided to pack a few....just in case ;)
Heat pad on overnight, seems to have eased the pain a lot, so hopefully it will be back to normal service :goodvibes

EDIT

Just received this via email. :cool1::dance3::cheer2:

dc112dad992f41fd0629f8ce91c1fbeb_zps87d1af1a.jpg

I have no idea how you eat so much Nigel, especially at breakfast time. :rotfl2:

I agree with Walmarts service. I ordered a Braun electric toothbrush online to collect in New Hampshire last year, emails, texts, great tracking. Keeping an eye on TomTom deals for Sept, instore they had a poor selection last month.

Hope the pain eases. Do you remember the year Karen's back went, ended up having to rent wheelchairs in the parks, nightmare.

Hope the pain eases. Do you remember the year Karen's back went, ended up having to rent wheelchairs in the parks, nightmare.

Yes I do..... I also remember it was the same when we met up at Christmas. Hopefully I have just aggravated the complaint that was going away. It usually lasts around 3 weeks, and it was well into its third week. When the pain moves down my thigh towards my knee....... I know it's almost better! :rotfl2:

Regards eating.......normally at home, I need to be awake 2-3 hours before I consider food. Now when in Florida....something changes. :rotfl:

Yes I do..... I also remember it was the same when we met up at Christmas. Hopefully I have just aggravated the complaint that was going away. It usually lasts around 3 weeks, and it was well into its third week. When the pain moves down my thigh towards my knee....... I know it's almost better! :rotfl2:

Regards eating.......normally at home, I need to be awake 2-3 hours before I consider food. Now when in Florida....something changes. :rotfl:

That must have been the 1st Xmas we met up. Thankfully she only gets twinges now, a few days and it clears up, nothing like it was that year.

I don't have the eating problem in Florida but I do get it when cruising, start with breakfast as soon as I awake, lunch, dinner and midnight room service, 4 meals plus snacks(which can be meal size) inbetween is not uncommon :rotfl2:
For our next cruise of 14 nights I will have to take 2 sizes of clothes, early cruise and late cruise :rotfl2:

I'm also enjoying your pics - love those trainers as well as the food :)

I think our stays at OKW overlap (we arrive after a DCL cruise) on Sunday 17th. If I see you, I'll be sure to say hello :goodvibes

Breakfast again was in the hotel. This comprised of a mixture of sausage, scrambled egg and pancakes, followed by fruit & yoghurt.

be0b9a3f73f382ab82626ffd1ec548fb_zpsebd2d681.jpg

For our final day of Shopathon, we headed over to Premium Outlets on Vineland. I always make a point of checking out the gas price at the station opposite Courtyard by Marriott. It was $5.99 a gallon! :scared1: we are paying around $3.20 just now. It was only a lightning visit as we wanted to get back for some pool time. I wanted a particular pair of trainers, but the store didn't have my size. I was able to order and pay for them, tax free. I now just wait email confirmation of when they arrive. By the time we left, at around 13:00, the queue to enter the outlet was backing up right to 535 junction. Once back at the hotel, we spent a few hours in the hotels lazy river, before return back to the room to shower and change.
Tonight, we had been invited to our friends house, in Altemonte. John is a server at the Hilton B.C. and we have got to know him and his family over the last 3 years. We keep in touch regularly via video Skype. His house is very big and he grows some amazing fruits, such as bananas, oranges, pineapple, lychee, melon, lemon etc.

29575523ee5d089df5fb8befa440ae1a_zps42861fb1.jpg

f00a56087db5ef4a43a6accb257952bc_zpse427b281.jpg

a6d9768bffb88e6ae41a87498a3dfcb0_zps598c0d68.jpg

His wife had prepared a lovely meal, with way too much food. We were unable to do it justice. John"s two daughters got on great with Emma throughout the night. John kindly offered to let us stay overnight, however, not wishing to impose further on his generosity, we declined.

b72f20b6362c1edc778a5f973238730f_zpsfb3e384a.jpg

Sadly, when it was time to leave John's youngest daughter cried, as she did not want us to leave!
We retuned back to Hilton at around 22:45 and headed for bed.

they sound like a lovely family!!
that salad in the middle of the table looks scrumptious (can you tell i'm a vegetarian??) :)

Oh no I can't see the photos - I need my food fix

Sounds a nice evening with friends.

Is that the shell gas station near the outlets - we always have a look and :eek: at the gas prices.

Oops your photos are too popular Nigel, gone over your bandwidth :rotfl2:
I saw them earlier, he looks familiar, wonder if he has worked somewhere else I might have seen him.

Shell garage near the outlets is a rip off, as well as the Mobil garage opp Crossroads on SR535,

There is also another Shell garage on SR535 that advertisers a good rate in large numbers but underneath is a more expensive price if paying by Credit card.

However, approaching the first entrance to DTD West Side parking lot, an electronic information board was showing that DTD parking was available further along, to the right (I guess this was at Team Disney) The left filter lane had about 3 car waiting to turn left, so I decided to take a chance and join them. The parking lot was almost empty!!!!!. In a couple of minutes we were walking past HOB and into the heart of West Side.

Impressed as well as pleased you had no problems with parking.
Listening to some of the reports makes DTD sound like a disaster area :confused3

Impressed as well as pleased you had no problems with parking.
Listening to some of the reports makes DTD sound like a disaster area :confused3

I think you have more chance over the other side of the main road (Team Disney area) but we would rather not go to DTD than walk from over there. So for us its early morning or avoid.
Its not a long walk but after a day in the parks its more than we want to do.

Oops your photos are too popular Nigel, gone over your bandwidth :rotfl2:
I saw them earlier, he looks familiar, wonder if he has worked somewhere else I might have seen him.

Shell garage near the outlets is a rip off, as well as the Mobil garage opp Crossroads on SR535,

There is also another Shell garage on SR535 that advertisers a good rate in large numbers but underneath is a more expensive price if paying by Credit card.

I have been opening the images in a new tab to see them ;)

My reaction to your photo Wayne, is robbing bandits...or words to that effect :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter