Hello from Alabama

hey there jlivin2db!! glad to see you are an AUBURN FAN!! WAR EAGLE!! my wife is princesssuzanne and i am crazyhusband. i am still somewhat new to the dis boards, but still love to chat when possible. going to wdw in 26 days can't wait. also going again in december.

W A R E A G L E ! ! ! pirate:

Troy Alum Undergrad, Auburn Alum Grad School

War Eagle and Go Trojans!

:banana: Well I live in Pascagoula, MS but work in Mobile. Welcome aboard.:yay:

Hi every one from a wandering Alabama native. I'm in SouthEastern Virginia now but I grew up just east of Birmingham in Moody & Odenville. Most of my family now lives near Russelville. My husband and his family are from South Alabama, Ozark. We're both alumni of Jacksonville State University (home of the Fighting Gamecocks & Marching Southerners) and I also graduated from Auburn Univ. So, essentially, we're what you'd call a mixed marriage. I'm an Auburn fan & he's an Alabama fan. It works out well most of the year... except for that one pesky week in November. Well, that and each time I've encouraged our daughter to shot WAR EAGLE at the top of her lungs. DH is trying to teach her that's a bad word. :rotfl2:

We'll be down, staying at POP mid-September. Anyone else?

Hey mom2evie! I noticed your honeymoon in your siggie. We had our honeymoon in Dec 1998 at CS also! It was Dec 6 - 10 I think.

WAR EAGLE

Hi Mom2 Evie and welcome to you and a huge War Eagle.

We met an Alabama fan on the bus at Pop earlier this week and I told DH (who is also an Auburn fan) to remember tigers eat elephants and eagles pick the bones clean. WOO HOO!!!!!

Suzanne

Hey mom2evie! I noticed your honeymoon in your siggie. We had our honeymoon in Dec 1998 at CS also! It was Dec 6 - 10 I think.

WAR EAGLE

We were there from Decembe 18th through the 23rd, I think. We married August 1st, but hubby is a high school band director so he was immediately involved in bad camp & football games. We waited until his Christmas break for our honeymoon. Someone else on this thread got engaged at MK on Dec 20th, but I can't remember their user name.

Another WAR EAGLE fan here, but sadly, I graduated from a yankee college. :sad1: My husband was in the AF and stationed in Michigan at the time, so I really couldn't help it.

I'm in Oak Grove, just outside of Birmingham.

We're both alumni of Jacksonville State University (home of the Fighting Gamecocks & Marching Southerners) and I also graduated from Auburn Univ. So, essentially, we're what you'd call a mixed marriage. I'm an Auburn fan & he's an Alabama fan. It works out well most of the year... except for that one pesky week in November. Well, that and each time I've encouraged our daughter to shot WAR EAGLE at the top of her lungs. DH is trying to teach her that's a bad word. :rotfl2:

We'll be down, staying at POP mid-September. Anyone else?

We're also a mixed marriage :) DH graduated from Auburn. I went to Alabama for 2 years, but now have pretty much converted to an Auburn fan, much to my family's dismay.

Then when my kids were older I went back to JSU and graduated in 2000. DS will graduate from JSU this December and was in the Southerners his first 2 years - LOVE 'EM!. We actually live right across the street from campus, so it's very convenient!

We'll be at POP right before you - Aug. 27 - Sept. 6.

Another WAR EAGLE fan here, but sadly, I graduated from a yankee college. :sad1: My husband was in the AF and stationed in Michigan at the time, so I really couldn't help it.

I'm in Oak Grove, just outside of Birmingham.

Love your cute dachshunds in your avatar! We also have one - 8 years old and very spoiled.

Then when my kids were older I went back to JSU and graduated in 2000. DS will graduate from JSU this December and was in the Southerners his first 2 years - LOVE 'EM!. We actually live right across the street from campus, so it's very convenient!

When I went to Troy back in the 70's I always looked forward to seeing the Southerners at JSU. I played in the Sound of the South and enjoyed going up against them. A great band for a lots of years:thumbsup2

When I went to Troy back in the 70's I always looked forward to seeing the Southerners at JSU. I played in the Sound of the South and enjoyed going up against them. A great band for a lots of years:thumbsup2

No way! :rotfl2: XXX XXXXX, baby! :cool1: What part of B'ham are you in? I'm in Hoover.

We live in Chelsea. Proud two-time graduate (Undergrad '93, Graduate '96) of The University of Alabama.

To tell you the truth, I don't mind you folks from down south too much. However, I went to high school in the Nashville area and to this day I cannot stand traffic cone orange...

RTR!!!

roll tide!!!! my dad taught at UA...now my son works there!!!! I'm not even a football fan but HAVE to support the School!!!! and I live in T Town!!

But more importantly, May God bless these United States of America!

DClandmarks8.jpg

Happy 4th, fellow Alabamians (and any friendly lurkers).

Holy Baloney... I take a few months off from the DISboards and come back to find a flood of fellow Alabamians... :woohoo:

My DW and DS5 hail from the sprawling metropolis of Gardendale... I graduated from Auburn in '93 and now I work at Samford, so with me it's more a combination of WAR EAGLE and GO BULLDOGS! :lmao:

Of course, it doesn't hurt things that we have a former Auburn QB (and a Heisman-winning one at that) for a head coach... :cool1:

Welcome aboard (late) to the other Alabamians here on the DIS!

:welcome: party: :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter