Helicopter tour

Carlyzmom

Axiom Crew
Has anyone done a helicopter tour of the strip? If so, would you recommend it and who would you use? Thanks!!

I've only done one and the company that I did it through was Maverick. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done in Vegas. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Only if I can find a deal though. Last time I looked, they were charging $114/person. For that price, I wouldn't say it's worth it. I remember the friend I went with found us a deal. It's been quite a few years back and I don't know if they still run deals or not.

If you decide to take the strip tour, know that you do not fly directly over the strip. You fly to the side of it. We asked the pilot why they aren't allowed and they said it's against some type of regulations to do so. I forget why exactly. We did the tour at night, and it was still very fun to do. Have fun if you decide to take one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter