Height requirement question for DL

CindyH

Mouseketeer
It appears that DS4 is finally willing to ride Dumbo IF he can ride with DS6 (this is our 4th trip and he has never wanted to ride Dumbo before).

This sounds really dumb, but IS there a height requirement for Dumbo? Or a "must-ride-with-adult" requirement? Can DS4 ride with DS6? Thanks so much in advance! :goodvibes

There's no height requirement, but I believe the age requirement to ride without an adult is 7 so I don't think they'll be able to do it.

justhat said:
There's no height requirement, but I believe the age requirement to ride without an adult is 7 so I don't think they'll be able to do it.

Thanks for the info. It'll help to prepare DS4. :sad1:

If you are an average size adult, the 3 of you should be able to ride together. If you are large, it might be a tight sqeeze.

justhat said:

And surprisingly they do check. We had DSs then 5 & 8 on the Golden Dumbo and before they would start the ride the CM asked us their ages.

CamColt said:
And surprisingly they do check. We had DSs then 5 & 8 on the Golden Dumbo and before they would start the ride the CM asked us their ages.

I guess I'm confused. :blush: You have to be at least 7 to ride by yourself, right? If you're under 7 years, then you have to ride with an adult? Or can you ride with someone who's 7?

Hmmm - trying to think back. If I remember correctly, when my ds turned 7 he would ride by himself, and then when dd turned 7 they would ride together w/o me. I don't remember putting her on with him when she was younger than 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter