Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

I forgot to mention something. If it's not early on our way down we will be stopping at the Korean War Memorial. My father fought in that war and I would like to pay tribute to all of the people that gave their all I that war. If not on the way down then on the way home. It's really important to me.

How exciting! I am planning my very first Disneyland trip and will be there a couple of weeks before you. I've always wanted to do to a Dapper Day and your Disney bounding as Ursula sounds awesome! I love the bow :)

Mmm, nachos look good!

How exciting! I am planning my very first Disneyland trip and will be there a couple of weeks before you. I've always wanted to do to a Dapper Day and your Disney bounding as Ursula sounds awesome! I love the bow :)

Mmm, nachos look good!

Hello and welcome!

How exciting to be planning your first trip! My daughter Kody is Disney bounding as Tinkerbell too so that should be fun!

Those nachos are amazing and I recommend White Water Snacks at the GCH highly. They have a lot of different foods that taste good!

Hello!
Update of a sort! Reveals of Kody's dress for Dapper Day!!

31E520B0-9599-4FE9-B02F-927CE0CB2B56_zpsrsbjrzmd.jpg

Front

ECD2858B-D53F-4C70-A19D-B174DA18F492_zpsquajmsar.jpg

Back

She's Disney Bounding as Tinkerbell.

Hello again!

I've got a busy time ahead tomorrow Kody and I will be going to Walmart to buy the stuff to make some hairbows for her to wear during our trip. I thought I would give you all a preview by telling you the type of bows we will be attempting to create. For better or worse.

1. Peter Pan
2. Captain Hook
3. Nana
4. Francis the Lady Bug
5. I've already designed this one. It's a hair comb for her Tinkerbell look.

I will post pictures of my creations too. I love to share my creations.

I would love disney inspired bows for my hair. I would wear them to work.

We went on Pinterest and got the ideas for the bows and then I will go from there. We branched out and changed them to our liking. The Francis and the Nana one are our designs totally because we didn't see any of them anywhere. Nana was my idea because Kody wanted a Wendy one and I thought that was too boring.

Making bows has been pretty good. We managed to design what we want to but none are completely together. I think the one I like the most is the Nana bow. It's so cute so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter