Heavy heart for my late Great Grandma while thinking about Disney

emrose1030

Earning My Ears
My great grandma, Ann, passed away 1 year ago. She was the first Disney loving adult I had ever seen, I learned how to love Disney from her. She had all of the cool collectible items around her house, like the Mickey Mouse landline phone that would make Mickey talk when it rang! She was also an avid pin collector and I was lucky enough to inherit her pin collection after her passing. I also received a few other collectibles like a ceramic Disneyland jewelry box and her small collection of antenna toppers. Although I never went on a Disney trip with her, she would go every year and she would've lived there if she could!
It's hard to think about Disney or Mickey Mouse now that she's gone, I'm thankful I have her Disney items to keep her memory alive. I know that she's looking down on her family when any of us go to Disney and is there with us for the trip.

So sorry honey. As know about losing grandparents. Thoughts and prayers are with you all during this rough time. Think of her and think about Disney for happy memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter