Hearty Congratulations and a Big "Salute" to lilboo

Pam

DIS Veteran
lilboo graduated from Harvard today!! WooHoo!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!!!

Yay Jeannie!! Look out world, here she comes!!!!!

congrats.jpg

what did you think of Ernesto and Will Farrell? :teeth:

WOOO HOOO!! That's our BooGirl!!

*sniff sniff* We're so proud of you!!! :p

PS There's someone waiting to say Congrats to you on the YaYa thread. :teeth:

WooHoo...Jeannie made it!! :bounce: (and Harvard will never be teh same ;) )

Hope you can play more now!! :teeth:

GraduationTopper.gif

WOW! Congratulations, sweetie! That is quite an accomplishment. I'm very proud of you.

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go my little Padawan!!! We are so proud of you!!!!

partyt.gif

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JEANNIE!!!!!! Our girl who puts the "Har Har" in Harvard!!!!

WOW!! QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Heeey--wow!!! :earseek: If I wasn't so dog-tired I'd be blushing all over!:o

Thank you so much you guys...it was an amazing day! The skies threatened to open up and pour down on us ...but never did.;) The Yard was so full...it was a madhouse, a zoo, a carnival (although...sorry Pam...no streaking or mooning by anyone that I could see from where I sat...where were you anyway?:confused:;))...so much fun on so little sleep...:)...

...anyway, thanks again for the good wishes y'all; I really do appreciate it.:wave:

That sounds so awesome:D

CONGRATULATIONS & ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE :Pinkbounc :bounce:

(although...sorry Pam...no streaking or mooning by anyone that I could see from where I sat...where were you anyway?

Security said you gave me a fake ticket and wouldn't let me in!:( I fought with them, insisting that you would never do such a thing, that I was your best friend and you wanted me there more than anything in life, blah, blah, blah....

Things got ugly, I got hauled downtown, had to wire my Mom for bail money.............:rolleyes:

So - I came back home and spent the rest of the day mooning my computer in honor of your achievement - wait - I have a webcam installed - you can see for yourself.............:p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter