Heading to Disney World this September, i'm looking for people to share accomodation with me.

Lawd y’all she is a grown woman. I’m sure she has weighed the risk vs. experience and made her choice.

We mothers don’t need to mother everyone
I agree. While I enjoy my privacy and quiet time too much to share a room, I know lots of people who rent room only Air BnB's and use a couch surfing ap. It's a fairly popular thing among millennials. I actually know young couple that hosts people on the couch surfing ap on a frequent basis and they've only had one experience where the person was strange, but harmless.

to the OP, please check back here from time to time. There are many solo travelers on this board that will be at WDW during the time you are planning to go who may be willing to meet up. I do remember one of the ladies that posts here frequently was looking for someone to share last year, so it's not absolutely unheard of on this board.

I agree. While I enjoy my privacy and quiet time too much to share a room, I know lots of people who rent room only Air BnB's and use a couch surfing ap. It's a fairly popular thing among millennials. I actually know young couple that hosts people on the couch surfing ap on a frequent basis and they've only had one experience where the person was strange, but harmless.

to the OP, please check back here from time to time. There are many solo travelers on this board that will be at WDW during the time you are planning to go who may be willing to meet up. I do remember one of the ladies that posts here frequently was looking for someone to share last year, so it's not absolutely unheard of on this board.

No, not unheard of, but definitely should exercise some caution. Even men should exercise more caution than they do when around strangers, though. The decision is up to the individual on what they do. Never liked the term millennials though.......kinda vague, and there are really two sets, the group under 30 and the ones over 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter