He Said Yes to matching Tee Shirts!!!

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
I am so excited! I have been to Disney 19 times since 1995. My husband has NEVER been. He has always felt that it is like Six Flags and one goes to ride the rides, which he doesn't like. It's taken me years and the birth of two granddaughters to get him to finally agree to go. He agreed to go two years ago and I based it on waiting till Pandora was open for a year, and the girls are old enough to remember the trip. Without thinking the year I chose to go as a family is this year 2018, our 40th Anniversary month.

I have to introduce things to him a baby step at a time so he won't tune out my excitement :) I have always done matching tee shirts for my Disney trips and my dear husband doesn't wear tee shirts (EVER) let alone matching. I have progressed up to asking him if he would wear a matching tee shirt for at least one day for photos, and I almost fell out of my chair when he agreed. I was shocked. Now I have to choose the perfect color and design. What a fun task to do!!

My next hope is that my very serious, country boy can let loose, be a kid with no responsibilities during our times in the park. My hope is that he will decide to enjoy this trip and perhaps another time he would want to come back.

I'd love to see other's matching family tees if you don't mind. Thanks to you each who have photos to share.

That is great! I am doing a trip in September with my 15 and 11 yo boys and am currently searching for design ideas. The 11 yo is easy going but the 15 yo is super picky so I am hoping he will be able to agree with us on designs. Good luck in finding the perfect T's for your trip!

Our matching shirts are in my profile pic. :-) My husband LOVES matching shirts. Thinking about getting Family shirts this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter