He FINALLY gets it!!!!/Walk in my shoes

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
My DS is training with the local sheriff's office. Yesterday was his first full workout day. As we go to breakfast today he is complaining about his neck hurting. After breakfast we do our normal weekly WalMart stop. About half way through he turns to me and says " man my neck. I can't even turn it--I have to turn my whole body. This sucks".

Helloooo son, welcome to my world. Now, no more complaining or being embarassed when I have a panic attack because I can't tell who is behind me or coming up on me!!!!!

I could see the light clicking on in his head. It' s been a long six years to get him to this spot......... :love:

Do you have fibromyalgia? Sounds like it or something simular. That is what I have been diagnosed with.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
JenJen

no, car accident with cervical & spinal injuries and neuro problems from the head injury.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter