~He didn't drink the Kool Aid.. He bathed in it!August TR~12/13 PG45 The End

Joining in! It sounds like you had a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Welcome!!! It was an amazing trip!

I'm here! Can't wait.

I can't wait to tell you all about it!

I'm in! (I love your intro story! What a great way to start a TR)

Thank you I was feeling sort of cheesy :laughing:

I'm in :) Can't wait to hear about your trip! I am especially looking forward to hearing what josh had to say about everything :)

Welcome! I told him he will have to post every once in a while! We will see if that actually happens :laughing:

I'm In! I LOVE your trip reports! How are your classes going? Mine are going great! Can't wait for all the amazing pics!

Welcome! They are good but it has been hectic! I go from 9:30-8 on Mondays and 9:30-10 on Wednesdays so by then end of the week I am beat! Not to mention the tons of reading and writing I have already had to do :sad2: I am glad yours are going well!

I'm in! Sounds like you had an awesome trip, can't wait to read all about it! :mickeyjum

Welcome!!

:wizard:I'm in!! Cuuuuute story!! I'm excited to hear all of the wonderful things that happened this trip!! I read your other TR and loved it as well. This time I decided I would say "hi"!! haha Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Thank you! I am so excited to share all of the exciting happenings! I am glad you enjoyed our other ones and I hope you continue to comment!

Joining in (to lurk, haha) again! Can't wait to hear about this trip!

Welcome!!

I'm in! Cute story about how you guys met! Looking forward to the new TR! :goodvibes

Made it to page one! Woo Hoo!

Yay!!! Thank you! I love that story it is like a modern day Cinderella :laughing:

Such a cute start! Can't wait to read the rest!

Welcome!

Wouldn't miss it!!:hug:

:hug: Welcome! I am so sorry I haven't been on your new TR yet! I am so behind on all of my Trs :sad2:

Subscribed. :)

yay!

Great start!! Can't wait for more.

Welcome!!

I'm here :) YAY for a new TR! Sounds like a good one!

It was an amazing trip! Definitely one that will be hard to top!

I'm here!! :woohoo:

Can't WAIT for this TR!! Love the prince and princess intro, how precious. :goodvibes

Your dad is hysterical. Love all of your pics!

Yay!!!

Thank you! I thought it was a good idea :laughing:

I love that pic of him! It makes me crack up every time I see it!

I love the whole intro that you had!

I've lurked on your other TR's but have never been there from the start. That changes today.

Welcome!

That's so funny because I have lurked on two of yours! I love the way you right and they are always hilarious! I am always behind on my TRs so I usually just read the updates so I will need to comment on yours!

Welcome! There was one character meet and greet we had that we thought of you!

Can't wait! I lurked around on your previous TR and really enjoyed it! I'm 22 and just graduated with a degree in Communication!:thumbsup2

Welcome!

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom!

Great intro! Looking forward to the trip report! :)

Thank you!

Already loving your TR....can't wait for the rest of it!

Thank you!

subbing... :wave:

I have been lurking for several years,:surfweb: and love reading peoples trip reports to take me back to my happy place while waiting to return pixiedust: ... I read your last trip report, was so hooked ,,,, and now I have to watch to see how this fairlytale princess: unfolds.... I am a Hopeless romantic ,,, and can't wait to see how this turns into a disney magical engagement someday :bride:

Thanks for sharing!popcorn::

Hi! I'm here too. Can't wait to hear all about it. I am not on facebook, so everything will be a surprise for me to hear!
Looking forward to it!

KIM

Welcome! They are good but it has been hectic! I go from 9:30-8 on Mondays and 9:30-10 on Wednesdays so by then end of the week I am beat! Not to mention the tons of reading and writing I have already had to do I am glad yours are going well

I bet! That's a full schedule! I like my schedule...just not on wednesdays! Here's mine:

Mon:
Anatomy & Physiology 3:30pm-4:45pm
English 121 6:30pm-7:45pm

Tue:
Chem 120 Lab 8am-9:50am
Chem 120 Lec 11am-12:15pm
Symphonic Band 1pm-2:50pm

Wed:
Anatomy & Physiology Lec 3:30pm-4:45pm

Thur:
Anatomy & Physiology Lab 5:30pm-7:20pm

Friday:
Psychology Lab 10:30am-12:20pm

I subbed and posted prior to actually reading but now I have to add that I love the intro!! :cloud9:

I'd love to join in, but if I might make a request: could you please post updates with dates? Hard to follow along when you have to wade through tons of comments with no actual updates.

Thanks!

Great Introduction! Loved the background story on how you and Josh met. Very cute! Glad you started! :thumbsup2

subbing... :wave:

I have been lurking for several years,:surfweb: and love reading peoples trip reports to take me back to my happy place while waiting to return pixiedust: ... I read your last trip report, was so hooked ,,,, and now I have to watch to see how this fairlytale princess: unfolds.... I am a Hopeless romantic ,,, and can't wait to see how this turns into a disney magical engagement someday :bride:

Thanks for sharing!popcorn::
Welcome!

That is the best part about reading TRs! I love looking at pics of my happy place!

Aw! Thank you! I am hoping I will have the special moment at Disney :lovestruc

Can't wait to hear the details to all the surprises!
It will be a ton of fun reliving them again through the TR!

Yay! Love the title. We're still trying to get DD's BF to take a tiny sip of the Kool Aid...

I was bit worried as to whether he would like it but by the end of our first night there (we only went to DTD) he was hooked!

Hi! I'm here too. Can't wait to hear all about it. I am not on facebook, so everything will be a surprise for me to hear!
Looking forward to it!

KIM

Welcome!

I am anxious to share the stories!

I'm in!!! I wish I could get DH to take at least one good sip of the Kool-Aid!

I feel very lucky that Josh loves it so much :laughing:

I bet! That's a full schedule! I like my schedule...just not on wednesdays! Here's mine:

Mon:
Anatomy & Physiology 3:30pm-4:45pm

Tue:
Chem 120 Lab 8am-9:50am

Wed:
Anatomy & Physiology Lec 3:30pm-4:45pm

Thur:
Anatomy & Physiology Lab 5:30pm-7:20pm

Friday:
Psychology Lab 10:30am-12:20pm

That's not too bad. I wish I was a freshman again :laughing:

I am so on board...not missing this one for anything!!! :goodvibes

Welcome!!!

i'm usually a quiet lurker but read your last TR and I'm totally hooked!

Welcome!!!! I am glad you came out of lurkdom!

I subbed and posted prior to actually reading but now I have to add that I love the intro!! :cloud9:

I am glad you liked it!

Definitely joining! Can't wait for updates. popcorn::
Updates will begin in a couple of days :goodvibes This week is going to be a busy one!

I'd love to join in, but if I might make a request: could you please post updates with dates? Hard to follow along when you have to wade through tons of comments with no actual updates.

Thanks!
I do, do that on my TRs. The date will be up along with the page number or numbers the update is on.

No problem

I'm in! I cant wait to see some updates! :goodvibes
Welcome!! Updates coming soon!

Great Introduction! Loved the background story on how you and Josh met. Very cute! Glad you started! :thumbsup2
Thank you!

I knew I had to share it on this TR since he was a major player in this trip :cutie:

I'm in too. Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Welcome!

Welcome!!

I'm subscribing! (The thread title and the clever intro....and that cool Toy Story ear hat are what got me hooked :laughing:)

Welcome!

I am glad you enjoyed the intro!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter