Hawkeye

Now it almost seems like they are trying to fit too many stories in the last 2 episodes. Episode 5 had so much in it and they're going to finish it next week? It just seems like they are rushing everything at the end.

So next week is the season finale of Hawkeye? Or is there gonna be another episode next Wednesday? I was disappointed in today's episode because there was very little Hawkeye and it focused mainly on Kate. But I swear Hawkeye looks more cuter and cuter during the series. My mom came in to check on me and saw me watching it and wanted to see it with me and I said no but she did notice me blushing and dreaming over Hawkeye and she laughed at me but I hope next week's show improves itself

Was that Kingpin at the end I the picture?

The Vincent D'Onofrio Kingpin from the Daredevil / Punisher series? I thought that was a different universe. This is all so complicated. LOL

I hope it is him as that character is awesome and Vincent D'Onofrio is just incredible.

The Vincent D'Onofrio Kingpin from the Daredevil / Punisher series? I thought that was a different universe. This is all so complicated. LOL

I hope it is him as that character is awesome and Vincent D'Onofrio is just incredible.

Yes, he was even credited at the end for that split second picture.

That's considered MCU.

There was talk about whether or not they'd bring in a specific actor.

I figured they would if they could get him.
I was also spoiled for a related cameo a while ago, so it makes sense.
Charlie Cox/Daredevil in the new Spiderman movie. Now that one in really excited about! Bring in Jon Bernthal, too, please!

The Marvel Television productions were origianlly considered MCU canon, which included Agents of SHIELD, th eNetflix shows, etc. At some point though the two groups had a bit of a falling out, so the TV shows distanced themselves - still tough they were considered canon unless outright contradicted. THey may be coming back togetyher though with the multiverse and all that.

Mom was disappointed in this week's Hawkeye episode because there wasn't enough Clint and it focused mainly on Kate and what Mom thinks that the season finale next week will be the beginning of the plot for Hawkeye Season 2 but I can't figure out why Hawkeye has only 6 episodes in Season 1 and Disney+ should've made more episodes of Hawkeye for Season 1 and what I think they want to do is extend the storyline to focus more on Clint and add more excitement to Season 2 but I think Hawkeye has hit a home run for Disney+ because of it's storyline

Mom was disappointed in this week's Hawkeye episode because there wasn't enough Clint and it focused mainly on Kate and what Mom thinks that the season finale next week will be the beginning of the plot for Hawkeye Season 2 but I can't figure out why Hawkeye has only 6 episodes in Season 1 and Disney+ should've made more episodes of Hawkeye for Season 1 and what I think they want to do is extend the storyline to focus more on Clint and add more excitement to Season 2 but I think Hawkeye has hit a home run for Disney+ because of it's storyline

I believe that on a per minute basis, these Disney+ series are extremely expensive to produce and I heard pretty close to the cost of feature movies. The six episodes are equivalent to about two full movie productions. They're probably not to keen on spending that much when they're already spending a ton.

I noticed one continuity error in episode 3. In one scene Kate is shooting left handed (to make it easier hanging from the right window of the car), but the next cutaway shows an interior angle (no view of the face) where it's a righty shooting.
Good spot! I'm usually awful at spotting things like that, I get too absorbed in the storyline instead :blush:

So Florence Pugh had the idea to make Huy Fong Sriracha the star of episode 5. However, it seems weird with the red cap. Some interviews with the directors included the tidbit that she had no problem just consuming more and more of the stuff.

51860789-10315973-image-m-55_1639636653890.jpg

Apparently she's a fan.

Florence-Pugh-Essentials-Include-These-Foods-02.jpg

I've stirred in Cholula and other hot sauces in my mac and cheese, but never sriracha. I'll have to give that a whirl.

I didn't know about the six episode thing, but they have been tying this series so close to "the Christmas season", even with using the Grinch song last time, I figured this Wednesday would be the final ep.

I've stirred in Cholula and other hot sauces in my mac and cheese, but never sriracha. I'll have to give that a whirl.

I didn't know about the six episode thing, but they have been tying this series so close to "the Christmas season", even with using the Grinch song last time, I figured this Wednesday would be the final ep.

I read something about David Tran being shocked when someone told him about using it on mac and cheese. I've actually tried it though. I've tried using Tapatio and El Yucateco too.

Loving this series, and almost didn't even watch it. Hawkeye was one of my least favorite avengers. I think this is my favorite series so far, and glad for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter