Have you had these foods?

River Belle Terrace, DL - Burnt Ends Grilled Cheese
DD had this. She was expecting, well, a grilled cheese sandwich, primarily, with a smallish amount of meat (like a Panera panini amount of meat). I think it would be much more representative of the sandwich to call it a "loaded burnt ends sandwich, with cheese". Tons of meat. She was not a fan. Maybe if two people who really like meat wanted to split it, that would be fine? I got the loaded tots, which appear to be loaded fries now, and I could not finish that either - delicious, just a large portion and heavy. We would absolutely have been plenty full if we had split either of those and nothing else.

Just looking over some DL menus to see what's new, or at least new to me. I've been to many of these places but there are things I haven't tried. Opinions on any of the following items would be appreciated!

Award Wieners, DCA - Peaches and Cream Funnel Cake Fries
Blue Ribbon Corn Dog, DTD - Pickle Corn Dog or Sriracha Corn Dog (corn dog wrapped in a pickle sounds pretty wild)
Cafe Orleans, DL - Macarons
Cappuccino Cart, DCA - Egg Foam Iced Coffee, Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Carnation Cafe, DL - Fried Pickles
Cozy Cone, DCA - Loaded Fried Tamale
Flo's V8, DCA - How does the fried chicken compare to Carnation Cafe?
Galactic Grill, DL - Starlight Taro Tea, does it taste like taro? Blackberry Sky Splash - Is it very sweet?
Jolly Holiday, DL - Been here often, get the Mickey Macaron every time. Other favorites?
Lamplight Lounge, DCA - Spiced Ham Benedict
Paradise Garden Grill, DCA - Pork Banh Mi Sandwich, Korean BBQ Chicken
Pym's Test Kitchen, DCA - Musubi Pretzel Metamorphosis
River Belle Terrace, DL - Fried Chicken Sandwich, Burnt Ends Pasta, Burnt Ends Grilled Cheese
Royal Street Veranda, DL- Waffle Cristo, Pimento Cheese Fritters
Smokejumpers, DCA - Onion Rings
Studio Catering, DCA - Char Sui Ribs
Terran Treats, DL - Cosmic Orb
Troubadour Tavern, DL - Serengeti Stew
Wine Country Trattoria, DCA - Calamari
Fried pickles at Carnation Cafe are really good. One of my kids doesn't like pickles but will eat an order of these if we let him!

Smokejumpers' onion rings are really tasty. Like them better than the fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter