Have a good weekend everyone

Janice

Super Shopper
and hope all the Ladies on the board get spoilt rotten on Sunday :)

Anyone got any special plans?

DH is working tomorrow so I am taking DD out, we are going for an Aroma Therapy Massage in the morning, then Shopping in the Afternoon (but then you would all have guessed that right?) LOL

Maybe the Cinema tomorrow evening and then some pampering on Sunday ready for Chat in the evening.

Have a great time whatever you're up to :)

Janice Thats sound wonderful
An Aroma Therapy Massage
My DS'S have seen very busy in the living this evening making things
they wouldn't let me in
can't wait to see what they have been making me ;)

My DDs have a shopping trip (without me) lined up tomorrow, and youngest DD (12) has told me she wants to cook our meal on Sunday :)

I'm helping out a jumble sale tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be on the lookout for that Picasso being thrown out in error! (I could treat you ALL to a trip to WDW if that happened, couldn't I?)

Hope you all enjoy whatever you'll be doing!

have a good Sunday everyone!

We're off out to lunch then up to London to see Bryan Adams in concert:D :cool:

We have a Christening to go to on Sunday - it's my Nephews baby - so that makes me a Great Uncle - I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that!

DDs have just written cards and wrapped presents up - no peeking DW ;)

Don't know what we will be doing on Sunday but it will be the usual thing tomorrow. Myself, DH and DS (10) always get up and go to McDonalds for 9am every Saturday morning then after feasting on bacon and egg mcmuffins, pancakes etc we hit town and have a wander around the shops so that DS can spend his spending money - just like me it burns a hole in his pocket too. This has been our Saturday morning ritual for the last 3 years now (how sad is that!) only missing the weeks we are on holiday. But if we didn't make the effort to get up and out we would just lounge about all day which is just what DD (18) does all day recovering from the night before.

Hi Claire from Derbyshire!

I'm up your way tomorrow - travelling up to Mum's with the kids for Mother's Day weekend.

I'll probably get some flowers in the morning and let the kids loose in our locality - they want to do some shopping - wonder why? ;) - then hit the motorway.

Sunday - we'll probably treat Mum and Dad to a pub lunch if they're not all booked up :rolleyes:

Janet

We have been invited to our neighbours across the road for a curry evening. This is a BAD thing because we think they are weird, but they've taken a shine to us, LOL! Still, there are two other sets of neighbours going who we do like so it shouldn't be too bad. Or maybe my sore throat might take a turn for the worse...............

Most years we take my Mum and MIL out for lunch, but I decided to give it a miss this year. Everyone seems to forget that I'm a Mum too :( Nothing like a good dose of feeling sorry for yourself is there?!

DH and myself are going to a Carvery at the Tower Hotel in London later on this evening, and tomorrow I will pop around to my Mum with a card and flowers etc. I expect that my own two offspring will throw something my way before dashing off somewhere far more exciting! Carolyn

Hi

We are out for a Mothers Day lunch tomorrow with DH's family. I wonder if my kitties will be getting me anything..............;)

Happy Mothers Day everyone :D

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter