lority

mmorlock

Suzska

TinaC110

just thought this would help

Mal

;) ;)

Beth,
When you visit the mansion (top center plaque), you have to play the game all the way through, and you will get three tokens (Jim Evers, Sarah Evers, The Kids... for the Foyer). I think this may be the only way to get these three.

At one point, you have to play this tedious musical skull game.

And then some tarot cards... avoid the card in the lower left, closest to Mdm. Liota (at least turn it over last).

It will take 15-30 min to work through it.

Mal, I gifted you a token...

I hope I can finish that stupid visit one day it keeps shutting down on me. I have never gotten past the skull game, finished it once and then it shut down. :(

Mal

I got all the people in the Foyer, but I didn't have to play anything. I have a ton of extra tokens, I listed on another thread at the top of the board, if anyone needs them...............

the TOKENS are up at the Websites!!!! Just got 3 for visiting the Official HM WS

only need one more token!

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wooo Hoooo I got them all. And that's it! No prize.

I did win tickets to see the sneak preview on Saturday morning, but I have to work instead. Guess I have to wait for the DVD.

I have lots of extras too, and I will continue to check to see if anyone requests any.

It is so odd though, it shows that I have extras of family. I can't figure out how that happened since I just got them for the first time this afternoon. :confused:

But that is ok, I can use them to share with my friends. ;)

I just finished this morning- lority and beaniejumper I just sent you both some tokens.

I need one more -- Ezra's knows. I have a few extras to trade/give away.

I have some extras- can't access it at work and won't be home for another hour.
Check to see if I've got what you need and send me a request- I'm ariden there- I'll check in later tonight and see what is there!!

just got an extra one and sent it your way!

I am finally finished kindof disappointing that we don't get even a screensaver or wallpaper! BOOHOO

Mal

Thankyou to all that have sent me their extras. I have been off the computer for a couple of days. I will send some out too!

Lori

Originally posted by Maleficent2
just got an extra one and sent it your way!

I am finally finished kindof disappointing that we don't get even a screensaver or wallpaper! BOOHOO

Mal

Thanks, Mal! And everyone else!

I sent out what extras I could. If I missed anyone, make a request and let me know.

I finished it too!

I only have 2 extras, The Teddy Bear and The Spirits Board. If anyone needs these, just let me know.

I wonder what will be next? Pirates of the Caribbean?

Originally posted by Maleficent2

Me too. I have only played the last 4 games so I don't know if a "reward" is expected. I just know that the first one that I played - the Brother Bear one - that we got a wallpaper, so I thought that there were "prizes" at the end of all of them. That's how I got that dumb BELT virus. I didn't get a wallpaper or screensaver for Nemo and I wanted one so I went to the Nemo website, downloaded from there and I got that virus! :mad: Don't get me started!!! ;)

I still think that the games are fun. The fun is in the collecting, I don't even look at the tokens themselves? Does anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter