Haunted Mansion Room Code for trade

Right now the two leading offers are jasonpwns and one one I received by pm. The items offered are different, but valuewise they appear to be about the same. I will decide in a couple of hours. Any last minute offers involvng Sparrow(LOL) or inferno(really LOL) are very, very welcome. Thanks

Wait what was offer by pm I could offer the same items and more maybe

jasonpwns said:
Wait what was offer by pm I could offer the same items and more maybe
I feel uncomfortable revealing the pm offer. I did it in an earlier post and then wondered if I should have. I assume they have offered by pm because they do not want to make their offer public. I will pm them to see if it is ok with them if I post their offer. I will let you know.

if not can you pm me it I want to know what im up against

dancingfire said:
I feel uncomfortable revealing the pm offer. I did it in an earlier post and then wondered if I should have. I assume they have offered by pm because they do not want to make their offer public. I will pm them to see if it is ok with them if I post their offer. I will let you know.

You should at least tell Jason. It wouldn't be fair if he didn't get a chance to up his bid.

BellHop58 said:
Don't you have two rooms codes for trade?
I have two room codes, but if you look at my first post you will see that I said that I am trading one of them. I am only trading one because I am still hopeful that before September 30 my last code might, with the addition of other items, make it possible for me to trade for inferno or the sparrow suit.

Earlier their were some posts between me and jasonpwns where there was discussion about both room codes. If you look at those posts you will see that I told him that I did not want to trade both room codes. But, I was willing to consider it if the Sparrow suit was involved.

I am sorry if I confused anyone, but from the begining of this trhread it has been my intention to trade only one of my two room codes unless the trade involvesd Sparrow or inferno. By the way,while I day or two ago I might have considered trading both room codes for the Sparrow suit, the offers I have received have been so good that I would no longer make that trade

Again, I am sorry if I caused any confusion.

What is the current offer in pm I have the right to know

jasonpwns said:
if not can you pm me it I want to know what im up against

I have not yet heard back from the person who made the pm offer. I do not know, but they may be reluctant to get into a bidding war with you, I know I would. I have seen some of your other posts and you seem to have almost unlimited resources. While a bidding war might be to my benefit I can see why someone bidding against you would be reluctant. Again, this is just a guess on my part.

This is what I propose: Assuming that the person who made the pm offer agrees, I will post their offer and then give each of you, and anyone else who wants to make a final offer, one opportunity to make a pm offer. That way there is no bidding war and everyone just makes one final offer and I will select the offer I like best. Your final offer can be the offer you have already made, or you can add or delete items, your choice. Is this ok with you? Thanks

I guess but i really want to know pm offer no matter what :( can you atleast pm me it

jasonpwns said:
I guess but i really want to know pm offer no matter what :( can you atleast pm me it
ok, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from the other person. Thanks

Pirate-Emery said:
You should at least tell Jason. It wouldn't be fair if he didn't get a chance to up his bid.

Thanks for your input. I can see your point, but what is the point of pm offers if you are just going to post the offers? Anyway, I believe that I have made a proposal that will be fair to everyone.

dancingfire said:
I have two room codes, but if you look at my first post you will see that I said that I am trading one of them. I am only trading one because I am still hopeful that before September 30 my last code might, with the addition of other items, make it possible for me to trade for inferno or the sparrow suit.

Earlier their were some posts between me and jasonpwns where there was discussion about both room codes. If you look at those posts you will see that I told him that I did not want to trade both room codes. But, I was willing to consider it if the Sparrow suit was involved.

I am sorry if I confused anyone, but from the begining of this trhread it has been my intention to trade only one of my two room codes unless the trade involvesd Sparrow or inferno. By the way,while I day or two ago I might have considered trading both room codes for the Sparrow suit, the offers I have received have been so good that I would no longer make that trade

Again, I am sorry if I caused any confusion.

Oh, okay. I get you now. I thought you had two for trade. :)

OK, while you or others may disagree with me the top two offers I have received are jasonpwns’ offer of:

1 mansion clock
1 stitch box
1 jungle room
2 green throne
4 pirate couchs
1 red crate
1 yellow soldier

And a pm offer of:

4 x Flaming ransacked windows
4 x Captain's quarters couch
4 x Crow's nest barstool
4 x Crow's nest barstool pole
4 x Pirate's treasure small rug
AND
1 x Green pirate throne

Anyone who wants to can pm me one more offer and I will decide which offer I like best. I will not accept anymore posted offers. Please do not post your offer because someone will see it and offer more. Offers can be made between now and the close of vmk tonight (Saturday) 10pm pacific time. I will decide tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest and will let you all know.

I only received one additional pm offer, from the person who had one of the two leading offers. They added a pirate stool and post to their offer, making their total offer:
4 x Flaming ransacked windows
4 x Captain's quarters couch
5 x Crow's nest barstool
5 x Crow's nest barstool pole
4 x Pirate's treasure small rug
AND
1 x Green pirate throne
This is the offer I have decided to accept. I want to thank everyone else who made offers and wish you good luck in your efforts to get one of these room codes thanks again.

I was about to pull back seeing im getting the room tomorrow for

*4 pirate couchs
*1 stool
*1 churro
*1 fire wall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter