Has your opinon changed on tattoos ? do you have any ?

Never had a problem with tattoos and that has never changed. I don't have any myself just because I really don't think I could handle the pain, I'm a big baby and so indecisive, I wouldn't know what to get anyway. :laughing: Almost everyone around me has them, even my 20y daughter.

I do hate that people are judged by having tattoos. My husband was once told he wouldn't have been hired if they knew he had tattoos, he turned out to be their best employee in his department and it nothing to do with not having tattoos. :laughing: His uniform never allowed them to be seen, they just found out about them after he was hired through conversations so I don't know why it would have made a difference. :confused3

My opinion has never changed.

I have two small ones, no larger than a quarter. A butterfly and a rose.

But I don't like face tattoos or a random assortment of small ones covering larger parts of the body.

I have three tats. My left ankle is a yellow rose growing out of a purple heart with a banner that reads, 'Mom.' Got that one in 2005 to honor my Mom, who was battling cancer. Yellow roses were her favorite flower, and purple was her favorite color. On my right ankle is a cross and on the top of it reads 'In Memory Of' and a banner that says, 'Mom.' Got that one after she passed away in 2006.

I also have a dragonfly tattooed on my left forearm. I loved it when I first got it, I was actively collecting dragonfly stuff at the time. Now that I've moved on from that, I regret it a little because it doesn't represent anything meaningful to me anymore. That's the advice I would give to someone who's thinking about getting tattooed: DON'T tattoo something based on a hobby, DON'T tattoo a name unless it's a parent or a child's name. I had a friend who had 'Jimmie's' tattooed on one of her butt cheeks. Too bad she got divorced and her current husband had to look at that.

My sister and I are planning to get matching tattoos with a Disney theme, probably some sort of Mickey head logo. This is very meaningful to us, because we take trips to WDW every two years or so and it also memorializes our relationship.

I have 5. None are visible while wearing normal work clothes. Two on my legs are visible when wearing shorts. All are visible while wearing swim trunks.

The first one was from about 35 years ago. It's not drooping or sagging and I still like it.

Yup. I have 6 of them. Got first over 20 years ago. Most recent last year. Would like to get another one but there's no place on my body left that I would want one.

I wanted one when I was younger but never had the courage to do it. I would get one now, but dh isn't a fan of them so I will live vicariously through my dd who is planning on getting one. I keep sending her pics of ones I would want, but she's decided to pick out her own :rolleyes:
:laughing:

I wanted one when I was younger but never had the courage to do it. I would get one now, but dh isn't a fan of them so I will live vicariously through my dd who is planning on getting one. I keep sending her pics of ones I would want, but she's decided to pick out her own :rolleyes:
:laughing:
:rotfl:

My opinion did change and I ended up getting a tattoo. It's a Disney related tattoo and it's the only one I'll ever have. The only thing I regret about it is I wish I would have gotten it on a different location. I still love it, but I think it would look better somewhere else.

The tattoos I find aesthetically pleasing are large and ornate-- like an entire arm by a highly skilled artist. Since I don't have anything I'm that passionate about and since I'm pretty cheap, I have not invested the time or money into getting a tattoo.

My husband and I were pretty rebellious in our youth and he has had several piercings so people are always shocked that neither of us have any tattoos.

I had no opinion either way really, but at age 19 I met a man who was covered in ink. We worked together at a factory. I had studied Indian Philosophy in college and it was clear we had known each other in previous lives. But it wasn't until 30 years later when I fell in love with a woman who had her own business and a tattooed arm that I got my own. Our business and tattoos have grown exponentially ever since. I like that we make a positive impression.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

I always found well done tattoos HOT as...well, hot stuff. I have 3. 0 regrets. My DH, who said he would never get one, is now finishing the design of the sweetest tattoo for the tots. There will be tears with that one. It's too sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter