Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

Hoosier37

DIS Veteran
So, I was doing a survey last week through quickrewards, and at the end of the survey it said that the company KJT Group wanted to do a further phone survey with me, and would pay an honorarium for that. I did a quick google search, found out the company was legit, and agreed do it. I had to put my full name, street address, and phone number, and I chose to schedule the phone survey for this afternoon.

I got an email this morning with a web link, and at the appointed time I logged into the website, the host from the company called me, and I spent 30 minutes going through a rough version of a new survey, telling the woman and her colleagues what I liked, what I didn't like, what was confusing, etc about the survey.

At the end of this, the woman on the phone thanked me, and said my $150 honorarium would begin processing this afternoon. I did not misunderstand her, because the email also mentioned $150.They did not ask for any personal information at all over the phone, and like I said, the online portion from the other day only got my name and address and phone number.

So I'm seriously getting paid $150 for spending thirty minutes giving my feedback on a new survey? :confused3 Has anyone else had this happen, it seems totally unreal...in a good way. If I do get $150, it is all going into my Disney Fund :woohoo:

Or am I getting something lame like a radio that is supposed to be worth $150

Hmmmm I don't know. I think I would have been clear upfront before the survey how you were getting paid (credit, check, etc) and when before continuing.

I have had a few that I have agreed to a further study but none have contacted me so far. There is one that asked to contact me for a 30 minute phone interview for $50. If they do call, I will get all kinds of info before starting.

Good luck!!! $150 would be awesome!! Let us know!

Well, I guess I don't really care. A certificate for some goods worth $150 is still something.

I usually say no to these types of things. Let's know if actually get the 150 dollars.

I was reading on another reward site's forum a few people were offered the same thing, sounded exactly the same actually, so at least you are not alone!

I just wanted to post this update - today in the mail I had a $150 check from KJT Group. The survey was legit, it paid in cash, and I have $150 more to add to my WDW Fund.
:cool1:

With nearly half the money saved already for the trip I want to take in 2013, it is more than a definite possibility now :thumbsup2:
:woohoo::yay::dance3::yay::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter