Has Poseidons Fury improved much after it's rehab?

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
We weren't to impressed with the "whole" experience of this attraction 2yrs ago. It was crowded and hard for little kids to see anything. The water tunnels was pretty neat. but other then that it was just to hard to follow the story line. I remember it went thru a HUGe rehab when we got home and am wondering if you all think it has improved.

Thanks!
Sue

I never saw it before the rehab, but I enjoyed the it very much, my DD, 8, couldnt see very well though.

Patty

The room layout basically stayed the same with the raised platofrms in room 2 & 3 but the story line is the only thing that changed.

We did this attraction in Sept. 01, and again last week. My DD (4'10") has yet to be able to see anything in the last room, and I couldn't see anything this time either. Using Express for this show gets you front row for the first room, which puts you last for entering the next two rooms. Which means no visibility. Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter