Has anyone read "Hidden Mickeys" by Steve Barrett?

We bought ours at Books-a-million the other day. $11.95 (10% discount if you have the discount card).

My daughter had seen it and thought it was a good idea. I might make some notes as far as the clues for the hidden mickey's to take on smaller cards too. I can't see taking the whole book into the parks when all you really need are the clue sections. I want to try and find them without having the hints available.

it is LEGAL to copy pages of a book for your own personal use... ...It is ILLEGAL to copy things that would "cost" the author of the book another book sale. So I could not make copies of my Disney Guide book and pass them out to my family and friends.

I agree that I too, would not make copies for all my family and friends. I would hope that most people would have the common sense not to pass copies to every Tom, Dick and Harry in the park. Also alot of the hints are on other webpages. There is a webpage:
http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/HiddenMickeyParks.html
that has a similar list that could be printed out if someone wanted it.

I purchased the book after stumbling onto this thread. I'm looking forward to trying out the "scavenger hunts" when my wife and I go down there later this month!

I got mine from Barnes & Noble, and lucky for us, it was the last one they had.

barnes and Noble or Borders will order it for you to at your local store (no shipping cost) it usually arrives in 3 days.

I am interested in this book, too. Does anyone know if there is a thread that discusses generally the best books on Disney World (not just the major travel books, but off-the-wall stuff like this Hidden Mickey book)? Anyone have any other suggestions?

Passporter is a wonderful book (more than a book, of course) and their site, Passporter.com also offers some other books for sale which I would assume includes their recommendation. I also always hear that the Unofficial Guide to WDW is a good one. Birnbaum's "Disney for Kids" is a nice one that helps you plan with children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter