Has anyone ever shipped packages from Amazon to their resort?

DisneyFansInLINY

DIS Veteran
I am torn between using Garden Grocer or shipping groceries through Amazon to the Beach Club Villas. Has anyone ever shipped from Amazon? How did it go? Or would it be better to use Garden Grocer? Thank you.

I am torn between using Garden Grocer or shipping groceries through Amazon to the Beach Club Villas. Has anyone ever shipped from Amazon? How did it go? Or would it be better to use Garden Grocer? Thank you.

FYI - YC/BC is a conference resort so all packages will go to the business center. You will be charged a $5 or $10 fee for processing depending on the size and weight of the package.

:earsboy: Bill

FYI - YC/BC is a conference resort so all packages will go to the business center. You will be charged a $5 or $10 fee for processing depending on the size and weight of the package.

:earsboy: Bill

I figured that. Oh well. My son drinks organic rice milk and I need to either have it delivered from Amazon or Garden Grocer. He has very bad acid reflux and the rice milk has been working very well. He doesn't throw up anymore. And I really do not want to have any vomiting episodes while on vacation so I will gladly pay the fee.

We use GG all the time and never had a problem.
On this recent trip we had to get a small item/OTC meds delivered from Amazon to BLT/Cont resort. It was a large bubble envelope I don't think we were charged any fee for it.
If it was a box I can see it being charged. Or maybe we got a pixie dust... who knows.

We have had shipments shipped many times to resorts. Just put our name and reservation number on the "ship to" when ordering. We are Amazon Prime members so we get 2 day shipping which makes it easier to determine shipping and deliver time. No problems so far.

We had swim tubes delivered by Amazon (Prime) for our arrival day. They were there at check in. Perfect! Used the address provided by the DISboard list and our name. I don't think we included the reservation number but that would have been a good idea. Delivered to SSR, no charge.

However, we got our groceries from Amy at We Go Shop, including diapers.

We have had shipments shipped many times to resorts. Just put our name and reservation number on the "ship to" when ordering. We are Amazon Prime members so we get 2 day shipping which makes it easier to determine shipping and deliver time. No problems so far.

I want to ship toiletries, water, snacks, and surprises from Amazon prime. We are not checking bags a
On our flight, so we are trying to save space. What are some of your good Amazon finds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter