Has anyone ever seen or heard of the Universal Inn?

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
I posted this question on the Orlando hotel board last week and got no answers. Has anyone here ever heard of the Universal Inn? Or has anyone ever seen it??

Thanks! :)

I went to the Universal Inn and looked around (was looking for a hotel for future trips). I would not ever stay there. It was dark, and smelled, I would never stay there.

There are lots of other options in that price range that were much nicer.

gb

Thank You!!! :) You are the first person to answer this question. :) When did you visit the Universal Inn?? According to their website they renovated last Fall and were closed for 6 months.

Granted, it was 2 years ago when we were there, but it was disgusting!! We had reserved 2 nights, but after we opened the room door, I immediately called down and cancelled our 2nd night. We were exhausted and it was bedtime when we got there, so we stayed the one night, but I hardly slept. The bathrooms were old and dirty and the carpet was filthy. There were scortch marks on the carpet in the shape of the iron where someone had tried ironing on the floor and burned the carpet. They might have renovated since then, but in my opinion it would take a teardown and rebuild to fix it!

Thank You!! :) I don't think we are going to stay there.

Anyone seen the Clarion Hotel Universal???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter