has anyone been tho the pirates dinner yet?

albianne

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if it is worth it. We did go to medieval times and that was fun and we thought maybe this time we would try the pirates dinner theatre, but I would love to here some reviews.

:bounce: Bump ohhhh me to me :yay: to I love reviews..... So albianne whats the pirate dinner :confused3

I believe it's a Pirate themed dinner theatre, just like Medieval times I think you sit an arena type area and have your dinner while they put on the show. We went to Medieval times and it was fun, probably I wouldn't do it again now that we have seen it once because it is on the pricey side but I was hoping somebody could give us some recent reviews of the Pirate show to see if the food got any better. The few reviews I did read said that the food wasn't that good.

where in Anaheim is the pirate theater? We did the mid-evil times in
Los Vegas and the food was bad there too, but hey I guess its the show that you really pay for!

I have heard that it is across the street approx from Medieval Times which didn't take long to get to from DL if you have a car, If I remember correctly it is also close to Knotts Farm as well.

:bounce: bumping because I would still like some reviews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter