Harry Potter tokenzone

I just logged in and only have 1out of 60?? I know I had about 15,, Anyone else missing some? I did get to download a cool bookmark that my DD will love.. anyone else getting these ?

Hmmm...I don't know. I have 20 out of 60, and 2 repeats (the same token).

Originally posted by Leila33
Put us in too!

Leila33 (Leila33) :Pinkbounc
and DH Chip21170
Thanks for the free tokens ,,I really need them now:D I'll try to return the favor if I can catch up:D

so just how do you get the medallions?

I think it's just when you complete a board, because I've completed boards 1 and 2 and now I see two medallions. But I could be wrong.

Stupid me, I didn't realize you could find Dobby everyday at those sites (I think I tried a second time once, but maybe it wasn't 24 hours since the last time) to get more tokens. And then I started reading the message boards there, and got some freebies from other people who were giving them away, so now I have 30 tokens!

I'm afraid to unlock the 4th and 5th boards, because I don't want to be taken off the trade list. :( But I only need 6 more from the first 3 boards.

Oh, and if you haven't done it yet, go the the official Harry Potter site and get "sorted." (Then you can get your magic wand and a few other things.) Your screen will look different when you come back to the game. And that's all I'll say.

Does anyone else have this problem? Every few days when I click on Dobby on all the different sites, instead of getting a new card I get "You may have already received a Card for this activity today." What gives?

Originally posted by dtuleya
Does anyone else have this problem? Every few days when I click on Dobby on all the different sites, instead of getting a new card I get "You may have already received a Card for this activity today." What gives?

I was getting that all the time (or at least 2 days in a row), which is why I thought you couldn't do it more than once. Check the times of your deposits for those. Could it be that it's not 24 hours since the last time you clicked them? Other than that, I have no idea.

Amy,

Thanks for the trade! Only 2 more to go from the 1st three boards.

[skipping happily along...tra la la] :bounce:

Of course I think it's the same 2 a bunch of people are looking for.

Faithhope, for some reason, when I do a search for your name it says you do not exist. Now, I know you do because you sent me a gift, but I cannot return the favor.

If you see anything that either I (Leila33) or my DH (Chip21170) have and you need, please send a request!

Faithhope, for some reason, when I do a search for your name it says you do not exist. Now, I know you do because you sent me a gift, but I cannot return the favor.

If you see anything that either I (Leila33) or my DH (Chip21170) have and you need, please send a request!

Faithhope has unlocked the 4th and 5th boards. There's glitch in the program right now that if you do that, you're invisible to the rest of us, and can't be found for trading (but they can still trade with you, I think). That's part of the reason I've been holding off on opening the last two boards.

I only need two more on Board 3, so I'm holding onto my cards for now until I get an offer (or get them as deposits). Hope you all that have sent me offers can understand.

I got a bunch last night by hanging out in the Harry Potter message boards (under Community) and finding people giving away freebies. I think everyone's looking for the two cards I need. :(

I have found that the people that hang out on the Harry Potter message board after midnight are very generous! LOL!

I got a gift of one card I needed, and someone traded me for the other. So I've completed the first 3 boards. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So I've "gifted" everyone here that I could one card--wanted to spread the wealth as much as possible! Check your inboxes!

Maybe tomorrow I'll go unlock the 4th and 5th boards....

But for now I need to give up on this stuff and get some sleep. Whole family's got another round of colds. :(

I am unfortuately a victim of the invisibility bug-. If you answer
the questions to open board 4+5 people can't find you on the trade list, so I can only initiate trades, and not receive any.
I've finished board 3, so I've got nothing to do but hand out extra cards until they fix the bug.

Faithhope

I got a bunch of extras today (tonight), so make me offers.

I've gotta get off the computer and don't have time to figure out who to give some freebies to.

I haven't unlocked the other boards yet. Partly because I didn't find the link again on how to do it without the DVD. One does exists.

I've spent too much time on this.

Oh, and there's a second (or is that a first) Harry Potter token game for the first movie. If anyone's interested:

http://tokenzone.warnerbros.com/whv/hp/mcards/MoreCards

You can only get cards through auto-deposits. And tradin of course. But no special sites like the Dobby links.

Goodnight, All!

I've got other people asking me for cards, but I'd like to offer them to you guys first.

Does anyone need anything I have? Let me know. I have 23 extras. Including 3 or 4 from the 3rd board.

P.S. Faithhope: Thanks for the cards in the other game!

I sent you a request,, I hope I don't seem like a greedy little piggy:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter