Hard Rock Hotel is AWESOME

Finally managed to make a reservation at the Palm......let you know how it works out over the weekend. :D

When we stayed at the HRH in November we loved it. they had signs advertising for character meals with Scooby-doo in the hotel and I think they may have other characters there. It was only for certain nights, I don;t remember which ones only that we were not there for it. you should call the 1-800-universal number and ask if they still have it.

Hi Everyone: We are going to try universal and ioa after our disney vacation. I do not know what to expect at universal, but I do not like wild or rides that make you dizzy. Is there still going to be stuff for me to do, or will I walk around and shop. Thanks,

Deb.

Finally managed to get to Palm restaurant last night. Got to say that the hotel was disappointing - I was expecting a lot more in terms of rock memorabilia. Maybe I'd built it up too much in my own mind.

Anyway the restaurant was extremely noisy and for a 5 star restaurant left a little to be desired in this respect. For starters 3 of us had the lobster bisk which was laced in pepper - not a great start. However, the entrees were something special.....I've never had such a big cut of meat ! And it was lovely and tender ! Everyone else had great entrees and we all agreed it was well worth the money.

The service was good and we left the hotel having enjoyed our night out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter