Happy Hour!!! Universal Happy Hour Information

I just updated the first page with this:

NEWS July 2013 - Happy Hour suspended!! Normal Happy Hour has been suspended until sometime in August. Apparently preferred and premium pass holders will still get Happy Hour but that is not being advertised. Be sure to ask your server about HH and let them know you are a pass holder.

I just noticed the prices on the front page have not been updated in a while. I forgot to check them the last time I was there. Can someone post the new prices? Thanks

We to US last Friday and the HH ban is still in place. The bartenders were not happy about it. We had to leave early so could not have enjoyed it anyway. Love the new Simpsons area though. I'll add the new bar to the first page in case it does get HH at some point.

We to US last Friday and the HH ban is still in place. The bartenders were not happy about it. We had to leave early so could not have enjoyed it anyway. Love the new Simpsons area though. I'll add the new bar to the first page in case it does get HH at some point.

Thank you! Will check it out next month too. This was always a great thread.:drinking1

Hurray! I found my fellow drinkers but boo to the happy hour being chopped. We'll be there in September so hopefully it's back then.

There was no signage when we were there a few weeks ago. I asked the bartender why happy hour was gone and she said it still applied to AP holders. You have to ask. Now that summer is unofficially over hopefully they have returned it for all.

Stopped by the Backwater Bar on Sunday and Regina told me that Happy Hour is back! :cool1: 4pm!

Is Happy Hour only for AP holders or for regular admission people as well? I would LOVE to take advantage of HH if possible! It's for cocktails as well, right?

It's official - Happy Hour is back for all! We stopped in the Backwater Bar and the bartender confirmed. She reminded all her customers about it but they don't have a sign yet. She said "it's on order". I didn't ask about the other spots but until further notice I will assume all the other HH spots are now open for all.

Finnegan's in Studio's participated in the "AP special discount" from 4:00 to 7:00 PM I believe when we were there 10/20 to 10/23, this was for AP's only. Various beer on tap were 4-5 dollars, one shot well drinks 4 dollars and 2 shot well drinks 6 dollars.

What we observed during our trip was true HH's exist at Jimmy Buffet's outdoor bar, both Emeril's restaurants and at other City walk locations. There are probably more establishments offering HH outside of the parks, but not too sure about in the parks.

Hope this helps some!

We were at Backwater Bar last weekend and still no signage regarding Happy Hour. They did have a little card behind the bar that said something about Happy Hour though. I didn't have a chance to read it.

We were there the week of November 10th and quite a few places had happy hour!

We did Pat O'Brien's and Bob Marley's happy hour and got wine and beer pretty cheap. I think for the beer and the wine it was $7.00 total. It was a great deal and we did it several times over our vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter