*** Happy Holidays in WDW - November & December 2009 - DIS / DVC Member List ***

When will you attend the DVC Merry Member Mixer?

• Thursday, December 3rd

• Thursday, December 10th

• Thursday, December 17th

• Thursday, December 24th

Results are only viewable after voting.
My name is on the list for our dates at SSR 12/2-12/6 but we will also attend the Merry Mixer on December 3rd!

So excited. Anyone who is going to be at SSR during that time or going to the Merry Mixer on the 3rd, send me a private message and maybe we can meet.
My friend and I are on a girls only trip this time and are so excited! :santa:

I will try to remember to carry around my lime green mickey head so you'll know how I am.

Hope to meet a lot of you!

We're already listed for
12/3-12/6 AKV Kidani
12/6-12/10 BLT

We're planning to attend the Merry Mixer on 12/3 (assuming travel isn't delayed)

Also, we'll be attended MVMVP on 12/8.

We have had some last minute changes to where we are staying! We are now staying at AKV from 12/22 to 12/30 (instead of OKW 12/22 to 12/27). We will be at the Merry Mixer on 12/24.

Can't wait!!

My split stay is already on the list. Please add Merry Mixer for 12/24 to the AKV portion of our stay 12/22-12/26. Thanks for keeping track of all these Merry Dis'ers! :santa:

We will be at AKV Jambo 11/24 and then BLT 11/25-12/2 for a grand gathering. My parents are the DVC members, but we always go with them, so I hope we can be included in your list. We can't wait for this trip! We go every other year, but it is so hard to wait those 2 years.

We will be staying at AKV (Kidani) 12/25/09 - 01/01/10.
So we will miss the mixer on the 24th:sad1:

We have had some last minute changes to where we are staying! We are now staying at AKV from 12/22 to 12/30 (instead of OKW 12/22 to 12/27). We will be at the Merry Mixer on 12/24.

Can't wait!!
We will be at Kidani from the 19th to the 25th. I'll be sure to have my lgmh on my vera bag. I hope we run into each other!
My split stay is already on the list. Please add Merry Mixer for 12/24 to the AKV portion of our stay 12/22-12/26. Thanks for keeping track of all these Merry Dis'ers! :santa:
We'll be there too, Kidani and the Merry Mixer!
We will be staying at AKV (Kidani) 12/25/09 - 01/01/10.
So we will miss the mixer on the 24th:sad1:

We'll be checking out just as you are arriving!

I was afraid that I was not going to be able to make our Christmas trip for the first time in about 7 years because of finances, but I have taken the plunge and will be taking my 3 angels the week before Christmas.

DVC Member: Bravemom3
Travel dates: 12/20 - 12/24
Resort: Dolphin/VWL (I know it's a quick split, but could only confirm 2 of my days since I just reserved a couple of weeks ago. Confirmed a ressie at the Dolphin at $129/night and waitlisted for the other nights at VWL. Have decided I like being split between EPCOT and MK so I just cancelled the waitlist. Will save those points for next summer!!!:santa::santa::santa:

No Merry Mixer for us, we're not there on a Thursday. However, we are going to come one night earlier than originally planned, we're coming on the 11th, staying at AKV and we will go to MVMCP on the 15th. So, we have lots to look forward to!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just wanted to add that we'll be at the Merry Mixer on the 10th! :santa:

I am so happy that I replied to this post...going to get to see my best friend in the world from VA at the Merry Mixer...she saw my information and she emailed me!!! YEA, even better time at the Mixer with my friend PAM!:cool1:

I am so happy that I replied to this post...going to get to see my best friend in the world from VA at the Merry Mixer...she saw my information and she emailed me!!! YEA, even better time at the Mixer with my friend PAM!:cool1:

I so agree Susan :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see you again:hug: Pam

Pop on 11/27 and 11/28, moving to BWV 11/29-12/4

Planning on the Mixer on 12/3

17 sleeps!!!!!

I'm so excited - we just added 2 more days to stay at Carribean Beach after our BLT stay so we don't have to come home until Monday the 15th!:dance3:

We'll be at the Merry Mixer on 12/10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter