Happy birthday julia & nicks mom! 8/11

cinmell

DIS Veteran
:cake: :bday: :cake:

mickey29.gif

Happy Birthday!! Best wishes for a fantastic day filled with lots of fun, laughter and happiness!!
d2576.gif

Happy Birthday from your favorite "stalker!" :teeth:

Hope you have a great day! (Do you hear that Nick and Julia? Please don't swallow any rings or do anything else that might constitute a stressful situation on your mommy's special day!!!)

Amy :)

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday Julia & Nicks Mom. I hope that you have a magical birthday sprinkled with lots of pixie dust. You certainly deserve it for all that you have done for all of us.

Happy birthday to one of my favorite Disney T-shirts designers!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

:wave: :jumping1: :sunny:

Wishing you a magical birthday - filled with all of your favorite things!
Enjoy your special day! :teeth:
Shana

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR 2ND FAVORITE STALKER!!!!! Thanks for all your creative ability.

Happy Day To You, Julia and Nick's Mom!! That's what my DS2 said for everyone's birthday this year! So for you I wish you a great big...

Happy Day!

Thanks for all that you have done!
Jana

Happy HappyBirthday!!!

Your kindness, and spirit are much appreciated!!
May your wish come true for you!!

Blessings!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday Kate!

You are a truly generous woman! May all of your dreams and wishes come true this year!!!

Amy Horner

Happy Birthday to a truly generous and talented DISer! :thewave:

I hope your day is filled with Pixie Dust! :wizard:

I would like to share a song with you that was so graciously sung to me on my birthday at Mama Melrose's. *ehem*

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long, hey!

Happy Birthday!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work! We here hope you have a happy birthday! and Hope that you get a special pixie dust gift on your birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter