Happy Birthday Hawaiian Princess

Happy 11th Birthday Maile!! :)
birthdayballsstars.gif

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAILE

May your day be happy and your birthday's many!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:confused: For some reason we are unable to log me out and log Maile in, so I will reply for her......

She says; "Thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday. I am having the bestest birthday ever. I got to have ice cream for breakfast, ice cream at school, and now we're going out with my best friend for dinner and we're going to have ice cream again. Mmmmm, yummy! I like all the pictures that you guys have. I wish I had some like that. My mom's friend Steve has a funny bear. I like him. And how do you make all those colors? Oh well, I just want to say thank you, so THANK YOU!"

And a special thank you for the lovely birthday music. It's a beautiful addition to this thread. :)

Happy Friday To All,

Tia

Happy Birthday! Mmm...Now I Want Ice Cream! :)

Thank you all so very much. :)
Maile is in WDW right now with her tutu (grandmother). Lucky girl. :)

:Pinkbounc H:bounce: A:Pinkbounc P:bounce: P:Pinkbounc Y

:bounce: H:Pinkbounc A:bounce: P:Pinkbounc P:bounce: Y:Pinkbounc

:Pinkbounc 1:bounce: 1:Pinkbounc T:bounce: H:Pinkbounc

:bounce: B:Pinkbounc I:Pinkbounc R:Pinkbounc T:bounce: H:Pinkbounc D:bounce: A:Pinkbounc Y:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter