***Happy Birthday Bonnie's DP Claire - 13th July***

diberry

DIS Veteran
th_mickeyHappyBirthday.gif

:cake: :bday: :cake:
Happy Birthday Claire - have a great day!!!
:cake: :bday: :cake:

Thank you everyone from Claire! I showed her this thread and she said you're all really sweet. :lovestruc Just curious - what is a DP?! At first I read it as "Disneyland Paris"!

Bonnie said:
Thank you everyone from Claire! I showed her this thread and she said you're all really sweet. :lovestruc Just curious - what is a DP?! At first I read it as "Disneyland Paris"!
I meant it to stand for "Dear Partner" but I can change it if you prefer something else! :)

Ahh. That makes sense! Nope, 'tis fine! I'm a bit slow with working these things out. :)

Happy birthday Claire!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

You and Bonnie make possibly one of the cutest couples on this board!!!

Oh dear, All this time I thought DH, DD etc.. meant disney....., not dear....,. Silly me but I actually prefer disney ..... Anyways, happy happy birthday Claire. Hope its a good one!!! :flower:

Oh Nicola,

So did I, thank goodness Bonnie asked the question - or I would still be in the dark!!! :blush:

Happy Birthday again Claire. :goodvibes

Well in my mind it still means Disney ...and that's that!! :rotfl:

I think it can be Dear or Disney .... or anything else depending on your mood at the time ;)

Claire says thank you to you all! :flower: Now if you'll excuse us, we have a "party" to get back to. :)

Happy birthday for yesterday - sorry, I was on the way to Bristol when this was posted!

I haven't been on the board in a few days (except to do the quiz of course!!) so I apologise for this belated happy birthday to Claire!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter