• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Happy 18th Birthday emmaness 4th September***

diberry

DIS Veteran
th_disney_019.gif
th_balloons.gif
th_disney_038.gif

HAPPY 18th
BIRTHDAY
EMMA!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
th_disney_066.gif
th_disney_066.gif
th_disney_066.gif

Happy Birthday Emma!!

Hope you have a wonderful day! Are you doing anything special for the occasion, on my 18th I had a bouncy castle party and we bounced around the garden to Disney songs - ah, adulthood! And DP had a Disney fancy dress party. Yep, we really are so grown up!

HAVE A FAB TIME! :cheer2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

Have a great birthday tomorrow Emma! Let us know if you're doing anything special!

:bday: :thewave:

Yay, thanks everyone! :)

I've not got anything in particular planned, just a meal with the family and lots of cake and party food! :cheer2:

Hehehe, your bouncy castle party sounded like fun, missj!! :Pinkbounc

Yay! My little Emkins is all grown up! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday, monkey. :) I hope you, er, received a suspicious-looking parcel in the post. Um, yes. *looks around nervously*

:grouphug:

Thank you all, am having a lovely day so far! :goodvibes

I did get your parcel, Bonnie, yayyy - thank you so much! The pressies were fabulous. It was all really thoughtful of you! :love: (Bonnie sent me a box of heavily Disney-themed presents, in case you're wondering!)

The best present of all, though, was... we just booked for Christmas this year at DLP!! I can hardly believe it!!

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday Emma!

I hope you are having a wonderful day (it sounds like you are ;) )

A belated Happy Birthday Emma. Hope you had a great day. Oh to be 18 again ! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter