Happiest Celebration on Earth Swap?!?? for anyone

I'm fine making 3 items.

Would this follow the normal swap rules in terms of number of items, like if you wanted to make squares should we still make 4, 2 tags, 2 journal boxes?

And I mentioned the Forever Dreaming earlier, and I am fine with taking that one.

And Figment, while I love him to death, was created for Epcot, and he doesn't have any exposure outside of Epcot. I have friends who only go to DL and they had no idea who he was. Potterfreak is the one who has only been to DL, is there anyone else? If they have no problem with Figment, then I don't want to step on anyones toes and it is your swap :figment: .

I would love to take "Music" as my theme.

I think having three elements is enough.

When I mentioned embellishments before, I was suggesting a possibility of the little bag of embellishments we often have as an option for one of our elements that includes (but not limited to) a total of 6 brads, eyelets, or charms, etc. etc. and a yard of ribbon or fiber, etc.

I assume we will be embellishing each of our elements, too, like we usually do?
When we embellish our elements (ie: decorate our elements with brads, eyelets, charms, stickers, or whatever), do the embellishments have to be in the red, blue, gold colors?

Also, could you please clarify the colors? Is it red, blue, and metalic gold (which I think is what is being used in the parks' colors) or just a yellowish-orange color?

My first wish is for PARTNERS but if it is already taken, I would like ENCHANTMENT. Please please PLEASE define exactly WHAT I need to make and how many of them, cos you say I need to make an embellishment and I say, HUH?!? LOL Pardon my ignorance, but I have no idea what that means. So, if you say you need to make 14 of either toppers, journalling boxes, or photo mats (or whatever the element I choose is-see I know what an element is! LOL) AND 14 shakerboxes, or whatever else an "embellishment" is, then I will be happy. LOL I understand you don't want to define embellishment as in "so and so is making this and this" but if you could give me a broad definition like, embellishments can be ......
Did that make sense or am I rambling? LOL Anyways, let me know about the Partners statue-would love to do that as I really have NO idea what to do for the others so I am sure I will be hounding everyone to see what they are doing (again, sorry for my ignorance! LOL) but I am ok with enchantment if it Partners is taken.

Im still IN! How about MAGIC? I can do Magic and Im OK with 3 elements, no problem, just tell me what do do.

LOL, ok there is a post about an embellishment swap on here and I looked at that list so....
I GET IT! LOL I just need to be told how many of everything to make and I am definitely down with the middle of July due date (end of July is even better, but I will take what I can get! LOL)

Thanks for being patient with newbie ol me! I swear, this isn't my first swap! But it will be the first swap where I make something, neat-a-rooni!

Yes, please, could I have Partners as my theme? If not, I'd like Adventure, but I'm open to just about anything. :woohoo:

1.Dreams
2. traditions
3. surprises
4. adventure
5. fun = christinadei
6. thrills
7. music = YodasMom
8. secrets = jennyL
9. enchantment = potterphreak
10. forever dreaming = hopemax

11. Partners (Mickey and Walt) = Stichisourhero
12. Happiest Celebration on Earth = Fanofthemosue
13. Magic = PixieDust32

To verify yes, Metallic gold not yellow. Embellishments do not need to be the primary colors, but maybe a may behind them could be depending on what you were doing. Just assume your elements are going to be used on the same page and cooridinate. It may be that when people go to use them the spilt them up or add more of their own, but that is there thing. Just want continuty for album so primary colors to use would be red, blue, and metalic gold. Let's face it though for disney any primary color is cool.

Do we want to specify brand of paper so that the shades are in the same families so to speak? I think that is going a bit far, but never done this before so please anyone chime in.

Do we have what an embellishment is down? I wan't purposely trying not to answer the question, I think we are cool with just about anything as long as you use your word and have two other items.

I will give until April 30th for everyone to confirm there participation. We we finalize how many sets you need to make then. Currently 9 confirmed without me having picked a word yet.

I would like enchantment (dreams, second).

Please let's do define this a bit more. I think right now we stand at doing a header with the theme, then two more "somethings" that go with the theme.

I think that is right.

potterphreak said:
I am definitely down with the middle of July due date (end of July is even better, but I will take what I can get!

The end of July or first of August would be better for me, too, since there are so many swaps going on right now! ;)

MyLittlePiglet said:
Do we want to specify brand of paper so that the shades are in the same families so to speak? I think that is going a bit far, but never done this before so please anyone chime in

I don't think we necessarily need to specify the brand of paper, but it's likely that the reds and blues will be different. If people are wanting them to be close in color, if there is any online example of the shade you're wanting, maybe there could be a link to that shade for comparison? (IE: is it a red, red; tomato red, etc........a royal or navy blue?). Otherwise, being in the ballpark is OK, I guess.

I would love to join. The end of July sounds good to me. I can handle 3 elements. I would like Thrills if that isn't taken, otherwise surprises.

wow!! you've all been chatting...and i feel so "left behind"!! :goodvibes i had to take notes!

i'd like dreams, if not taken. if so, i'd take adventures, if not, i'd take surprises.

someone mentioned that only one person has been to dl...please include me on that list. i've never been to wdw, only to dl.

i have no idea what i'd be doing. this is so open ended!! but it'll be fun. i guess whatever theme i end up with, i can go from there! so exciting!! :flower:

1.Dreams= KaMommy
2. traditions = christinadei
3. surprises = mickeyfan2
4. adventure = rsjj
5. fun
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom
8. secrets = jennyL

13. Magic = PixieDust32

I have Happiest celebration on earth scrapbook stuff I got last time in WDW. I can scan them for the colors. I am not sure that our screens would show the same shapes.

MyLittlePiglet said:
1.Dreams= KaMommy
2. traditions = christinadei
3. surprises = mickeyfan2
4. adventure = rsjj
5. fun
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom
8. secrets = jennyL

13. Magic = PixieDust32

I have Happiest celebration on earth scrapbook stuff I got last time in WDW. I can scan them for the colors. I am not sure that our screens would show the same shapes.

Thanks, I can look at some of the WDW 50th stuff that I have and get a close proximity from that :)

Can someone help me... how the heck to do I post jpegs. I scanned some borders/ banners and a logo from Happiest Celebration on earth from stuff I have and I cannot post it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter