Hannah Montana Tour Dates

OMG, we had great seats they were the fourth row from the end of the runway. I got some really good pics but since it is 2.30am right now I and I am just getting home I am going to bed and will post pics tomorrow.

wait miley left the stage a lot saying that? because i know a lot of the people in her band have the flu so maybe she does too?

She kept saying she wasn't feeling well; I would say she did it about 2 or 3 times for only 2 - 3 mins. She then came back out and sang another song. She mentioned it was her nerves, :confused3. She was good though and we thoroughly enjoyed her.

OMG, we had great seats they were the fourth row from the end of the runway. I got some really good pics but since it is 2.30am right now I and I am just getting home I am going to bed and will post pics tomorrow.

:) We had a wonderful time too!!! Could you believe those girls could scream so loud? LOL DD and my niece absolutely loved the show. We all had so much fun. Our seats were better then we thought ( we were floor A row 27) and I got some great pics. Everlife was good but I wish we would have had Jonas Brothers or Ally and AJ - the girls know them better. SIL and I loved when Billy Ray came out at the end to sing with Miley - Very nice. Did you know that Billy Ray is playing at FamilyGras in Metairie today? Also Mitchell Musso from the show is suppose to be there today. Maybe Miley can get some rest today since she said she wasn't feeling well before she has to go to Florida.

Now the girls want to go to Jonas Brothers in Layfette - lol I told them they may have to settle for the 3D movie that is coming out next week with Hannah and Jonas Brothers. We got tickets for one of the showings in Baton Rouge- should be fun:thumbsup2

She kept saying she wasn't feeling well; I would say she did it about 2 or 3 times for only 2 - 3 mins. She then came back out and sang another song. She mentioned it was her nerves, :confused3. She was good though and we thoroughly enjoyed her.

Yep she started out really good then it seemed when she changed from Hannah to Miley she wasn't feeling well. She still put on a good show though and we loved when Billy Ray came out and sang with her at the end. Poor girl - I hope she can get some rest today.

they usually start releasing them at nine when ticketmaster opens but I got third row at 1:30 for a 4 pm concert - I think they must've added a couple of chairs on the end of each row - the girls were so excited!!!

Leslie

right next to the catwalk at 12:30 for 3pm show. Yes.. they set up the stage and then if they can add extra seats at the end of each row (in our case it was 2 more seats at the end of the first 12 rows I believe) they will release them. Keep trying!

I do think however that we would have enjoyed it more a bit farther back. My DD (8) was leaning against the catwalk and we had to fight to keep the parents/teenagers from running us down. At times it was hard to keep our own seats. It was amazing the way some adults acted.

Yep she started out really good then it seemed when she changed from Hannah to Miley she wasn't feeling well. She still put on a good show though and we loved when Billy Ray came out and sang with her at the end. Poor girl - I hope she can get some rest today.

Yes I loved that too; I was taping the song and my dorn memory stick ran out of space....:lmao: I had to rush and put another one in...so I pretty much missed most of it. What did you think of the opening act? We did not care for them!

Yes I loved that too; I was taping the song and my dorn memory stick ran out of space....:lmao: I had to rush and put another one in...so I pretty much missed most of it. What did you think of the opening act? We did not care for them!

They were ok - not bad but I think we would have enjoyed the Jonas Brothers or Ally and AJ a little more. I'm going to take DD to see the Hannah Montana 3d movie next week in Baton Rouge since it has the Jonas Brothers in it - should be fun.

On a side note my SIL and I thought Everlife seemed a little old to be opening for Miley but I really am not sure how old they are.

They were ok - not bad but I think we would have enjoyed the Jonas Brothers or Ally and AJ a little more. I'm going to take DD to see the Hannah Montana 3d movie next week in Baton Rouge since it has the Jonas Brothers in it - should be fun.

My SIL and I thought they seemed a little old to be opening for Miley but I really am not sure how old they are.

I am also taking dd and neice to the 3D movie next weekend. I bought this before I knew I would get the concert tickets! I had totally forgotten about them until I looked at the tickets yesterday. :lmao:

When we went to see Hannah here in California, she said at the very beginning of the concert that she wasn't feeling good and for everyone to help her out by singing along to all the songs - You really couldn't tell she wasn't feeling well though - (This was back in November)

But have you looked at her touring schedule??? It is grueling! She will do like 3 concert nights in a row, then one day off, then 3 more, etc - When I looked at it, I thinking to myself, poor thing - there's no time to rest!

I hope she doesn't push herself so much next tour (or her manager, etc)

I am also taking dd and neice to the 3D movie next weekend. I bought this before I knew I would get the concert tickets! I had totally forgotten about them until I looked at the tickets yesterday. :lmao:

:rotfl: Me too -I bought the 3D tickets before they added the dates to include New Orleans - :) I'm really glad that we got to go to the show in NO and I'm sure we will still enjoy the movies since it has the Jonas Brothers.

I bought tickets for Sunday the 3rd at 12:30 - not realizing when I bought them that is was Superbowl Sunday - lol We will have to get there watch it and turn around and go straight home but it will still be fun:)

When we went to see Hannah here in California, she said at the very beginning of the concert that she wasn't feeling good and for everyone to help her out by singing along to all the songs - You really couldn't tell she wasn't feeling well though - (This was back in November)

But have you looked at her touring schedule??? It is grueling! She will do like 3 concert nights in a row, then one day off, then 3 more, etc - When I looked at it, I thinking to myself, poor thing - there's no time to rest!

I hope she doesn't push herself so much next tour (or her manager, etc)

Yep she had a pretty hectic schedule - She has today off before she goes to Florida to finish up the tour so hopefully she can get some rest. In spite of not feeling well she really did put on a great show.

ETA~ This has taken me two hours to do and there are alot pics so I hope you enjoy :goodvibes Also I am sorry they are so big.

So I have to start by saying that my new camera sucks it takes too long to actually snap the pic and move to the next frame and I am not camera savvy except point and shoot so I did miss some really great photo ops and some of the one I was taking didn't come out b/c they moved really fast. I also have to learn how do some photo editing.

ETA~buy the way the day of the concert we were able to get ten tickets the first two at 9.30 in the morning and the other 8 at between 1.45 and 2.30 they were also selling them at the box office on location.

To start off this is where we were in reference to the stage. We had four seats I was sitting in the fourth on the right.
HannahMontanaConcer005.jpg

Everlife~
HannahMontanaConcer011.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer013.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer018.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer020.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer022.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer021.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer023.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer024.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer025.jpg

HANNAH MONTANA~
HannahMontanaConcer028.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer029.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer030.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer033.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer034.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer035.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer036.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer037.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer041.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer042.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer044.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer045.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer046.jpg

HannahMontanaConcer050.jpg

Great pics.. that color block dress and grey ones are newer.. she didnt wear those at the earlier concert.

Terry what section was your suite in.

Thanks Melissa, its a new camera and I was kind of upet w/ it b/c several really good shots that I could have gotten I didn't either b/c the camera didn't get to the next frame fast enough or it didn't actually snap the picture fast enough and Hannah or Miley was already walking off or moving.

Lisa, I think the grey dress was b/c she did her encore w/ him they sang the new song he has, and the block dress I think did to replace the talk about the swap out w/ the pink dress b/c she didn't wear that one for our concert.

Terry what section was your suite in.

Thanks Melissa, its a new camera and I was kind of upet w/ it b/c several really good shots that I could have gotten I didn't either b/c the camera didn't get to the next frame fast enough or it didn't actually snap the picture fast enough and Hannah or Miley was already walking off or moving.

Lisa, I think the grey dress was b/c she did her encore w/ him they sang the new song he has, and the block dress I think did to replace the talk about the swap out w/ the pink dress b/c she didn't wear that one for our concert.

I think the shots you got look great!! She did move around alot so it was hard to get some good shots sometimes. I will try to post some of my pics tomorrow - I got some good ones along with some blurry ones too -lol

Where were the additoinal seats that you guys got yesterday? Were they floor seats too? I had a couple friends that tried for tickets but didn't get any. I guess I should have checked the ticket booth while we were there and I could have called them.

We were able to get flour tickets around 1.30 but they let them go. the two ticket that we got at 9.30 were in one of the three hundred sections and they let those go but someone bought a few of them and sold them on ebay my aunt who bought two more tics ended up getting them on ebay for 380 in section 116 b/c she didn't think she would be able to get them any other way since they had closed off the site well it opened back up around 1.30 and that was when they pulled up the floor tics and then about an hour later my other aunt picked up four tickets in 321 and four in 327. Plus they were still selling them at the box office at the area I don't know what kind of seats the were selling there or if they would have been any better than the 300/nose bleed section but to be honest at that point just to get tickets is a great opportunity.

ETA~ my aunt that bought the two sets of four tickets has 6 kids 3boys and 2girls 5 of them are 14 and the older son is 16 (he didn't want to go), It sucked for them and atleast her kids were old enough and really no one was in those sections so she was able to sit four of them in on section and the rest of them in other section but still I am sure other families who were not so lucky and to expierence the same thing so I really think the 4 ticket limit was really unfair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter