"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fab update, did you trade with CM's in the park or just in the shops in Disney village? Last trip I only found CM's in the village to trade with.

95% of CM's in the park in the shops were wearing lanyards with pins, i even stopped one on her way to work and asked if she wanted to trade.

It looked like some hadnt been approached often to trade so they was more than happy to swap pins with me.:goodvibes

Lovely photos, Kyra looks so grown up & cute in her outfit:goodvibes

Your little princess looks a picture. I've been catching up and I read that your FSIL called Kyra a spoilt brat - I could hardly catch my breath. I hope you said something to her! It sounds like she was needled by your enjoyment and wanted to be catty (man in a suit comment) perhaps your brother would have been better company without her. You should keep spoiling your daughter - I give mine everything I can afford because it makes me (and them!) happy.

I said to my mum earlier that if i see her face any sooner than i have to i may do something i may later regret :rotfl: .

Kyra looks so adorable in her Belle dress princess: - just beautiful.

Thanks Elaine :goodvibes I nearly brought her the Giselle dress out there but for 75Euros i stopped myself.

95% of CM's in the park in the shops were wearing lanyards with pins, i even stopped one on her way to work and asked if she wanted to trade.

It looked like some hadnt been approached often to trade so they was more than happy to swap pins with me.:goodvibes

Cool, I'll look out for that. I did quite a bit of pin trading in April and want to do more next month. I actually did more pin trading at DLRP than I did last month at Disneyland!!

Shame on FSIL for saying 'Man in a Suit'....!!! I can't think of a worse thing to say in Disneyland!

Bob xoxoxox

Cool, I'll look out for that. I did quite a bit of pin trading in April and want to do more next month. I actually did more pin trading at DLRP than I did last month at Disneyland!!

I didn't think i would do any trades but i plucked up the courage and got some great pins for Kyra. I'm collecting her Minnie mouse is different outfits.

Shame on FSIL for saying 'Man in a Suit'....!!! I can't think of a worse thing to say in Disneyland!

Bob xoxoxox

It made me so angry and going to DLRP and seeing characters is what its all about for Kyra to see the people she loves and calls her friends. Whenever we saw Tigger she kept telling him she loved him.

Awww Kyra looks sooo stunning in that Belle dress Emma! :lovestruc What a gorgeous little girl she is. I also think your FSIL was jealous - how mean spirited she sounds!

Not sure who you are going with in Jan but I hope they aren't anywhere near :scared:

Its such a shame FSIL just doesn't get it - does she not spend a lot of time around young children? If she did, she would know better than to say anything like that around Kyra.

Mind, if anyone said that around me, in or out of DLRP, I'd have to disagree - man in a suit - the very idea :headache: :headache: !!!!!

Awww Kyra looks sooo stunning in that Belle dress Emma! :lovestruc What a gorgeous little girl she is. I also think your FSIL was jealous - how mean spirited she sounds!

Not sure who you are going with in Jan but I hope they aren't anywhere near :scared:

Its just me and DD going in January and thats how it will stay on future trips.

Its such a shame FSIL just doesn't get it - does she not spend a lot of time around young children? If she did, she would know better than to say anything like that around Kyra.

Mind, if anyone said that around me, in or out of DLRP, I'd have to disagree - man in a suit - the very idea :headache: :headache: !!!!!

She is claming she got it, but if you got you don't assume that Pooh is a man in a suit. We all know he's real anyway....:thumbsup2

Emma - I'm SO pleased I've seen your pics and report before we go :goodvibes Your pics are fab and Kyra is the prettiest (and looks the most well behaved) little girl I've seen :lovestruc I just hope my DD1 is as easy to photograph (I doubt it!!).

I'm pleased Kyra had a great time - sorry to hear she got upset at the end but I do think it's a lot for them to take in and they can end up getting a bit 'overwhelmed' really. Glad she saw the dancing too princess:

Oh no, you've made me want to go to Auberge. I can't afford it! Great princess interaction though. My DD (4) would be in her element.

I'm glad the meal went well. Your food looked yummy. When I looked at the menu I didn't think there was anything I would eat but have now changed my mind.

Kyra & the other little girl looked so sweet dancing. I'm glad she got to meet the princesses:goodvibes

Yet more lovely pictures, can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.

great trip report it looks like you had a great time at auberge!

Lovely pics hun... Kyra looks beautiful as always! Glad you enjoyed the meal... look foward to hearing more!

Am loving your trip report & photos Emma!! Kyra looks so beautiful in her princess dresses. What a shame FSIL had to comment/moan about things.... arghhh!!! (Are you sure she's not reading this forum? lol)

I know you've uploaded loads of pics on to Facebook. Will look through them slowly tomorrow - probably with a couple of 'little people' by my side lol.

I have just caught up on all your installments so far. Brilliant report & lovely photos. Kyra is just beautiful. Pity your brother & future SIL didn't get the Disney magic. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter