Hampton Inn on Windhover Drive???

soloflyer

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at this property? Any reviews would be helpful. I'm basically looking for a clean place to sleep. May use the pool evenings. Also, it is supposed to be within walking distance (.3 mi.) of Universal/IOA. Has anyone ever walked from there? If so, please give specific directions if possible. Thanks to all who respond.

and it was fine. It is a typical Hampton Inn. The pool was small, but OK. I don't think I would try to walk it. It is a little too far to me to try to go by foot. Also there is lots of traffic on that road. We have also stayed at the Wingate Inn that is right next door. It is newer and was nice also. There are 3 hotels there together, the Hampton, the Wingate and the Wellesey Inn and I think they are all pretty comparable pricewise. You can't go wrong with a Hampton with their "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" and I know they stand behind it. My sister mentioned the room next door to her was noisy and they did not charge her for the night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter