Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

Okay, I want to share now !

We didn't take as many pictures specifically for the TOTP because we saw some pictures on this thread..But I'll post my favorite ! :)

Fam-1.jpg

Our family HAD to take a picture with them !
L to R:
Minnie Mouse - shyboy72's younger sister, Cheshire Cat - the Cousin, Bumble Bee - the Cousin's cousin-in-law, Ursula - Me, Barrel - my brother, Mad Hatter - shyboy72's other sister!

Oh! Nice Ursula costume, did u make it? The whole look looks great! :yay: Seems like you guys all had a great time!

Thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences and their pictures!

I'll be having fun tonight, I hope all of you do too!:

October 16
MommaU4 (no costume, a Halloween tee or vest)
Mommy2SandB
Yakety76 (Tinkerbell)
bluegrizzlies1
Cloei 13
eeyore3847 (Mickey pumpkin shirt)
Mycutekitties (Queen of Hearts)
SmoothDisneyH2O
Diane355
momsully
NicksMommy (cat/leopard)
audrabolster
Wendylady36
indiesgirl4ever (Mad Hatter costume)
DisneyAprilFool (carrying a baby in a spiderweb sling and wearing black bunny ears)

Thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences and their pictures!

I'll be having fun tonight, I hope all of you do too!:

October 16
MommaU4 (no costume, a Halloween tee or vest)
Mommy2SandB
Yakety76 (Tinkerbell)
bluegrizzlies1
Cloei 13
eeyore3847 (Mickey pumpkin shirt)
Mycutekitties (Queen of Hearts)
SmoothDisneyH2O
Diane355
momsully
NicksMommy (cat/leopard)
audrabolster
Wendylady36
indiesgirl4ever (Mad Hatter costume)
DisneyAprilFool (carrying a baby in a spiderweb sling and wearing black bunny ears)

i cant wait this day is gonna go by TO slow!! ill post pics within the next few days!

disneyL0VE / wazowskiLOVER, you guys look like you had fun! :cool1: :thumbsup2

and that's the bee costume i'll be wearing :goodvibes love her make up... i hope you guys can do at least one other look for me .....:goodvibes I can't wait for Oct.31 :dance3: did you two take pictures together?

Thank you ! Yes, we did take pictures, but I wanted to show her with someone else instead of just with me :]

Oh! Nice Ursula costume, did u make it? The whole look looks great! :yay: Seems like you guys all had a great time!

Thank you! Yes I made it :]

Just checking in!! Still on vacation but we went to the MToT tonight and it was fun! The signs said it was sold out and it was crowded. Especially in the beginning. When we tried to get into the Animation Station the line to get in was down the street, almost to the entrance to the back lot! :eek:

But all the decorations were cute, the costumes were great and I'm so glad I finally got to go. Oh, and as long as the lines were for the candy, they went fast.
Can't comment on the rides too much since we did those during the day and wanted to stick with party activities at night.

Here is our pile of candy on our hotel bed. As you can see, you get lots and lots of it!! It covered most of the bed! LOL

DSCF5974.jpg

Just checking in!! Still on vacation but we went to the MToT tonight and it was fun! The signs said it was sold out and it was crowded. Especially in the beginning. When we tried to get into the Animation Station the line to get in was down the street, almost to the entrance to the back lot! :eek:

But all the decorations were cute, the costumes were great and I'm so glad I finally got to go. Oh, and as long as the lines were for the candy, they went fast.
Can't comment on the rides too much since we did those during the day and wanted to stick with party activities at night.

Here is our pile of candy on our hotel bed. As you can see, you get lots and lots of it!! It covered most of the bed! LOL

DSCF5974.jpg

Uhm, I hear there was Ghiradelli chocolate and by golly, I better get some!

We went on the 9th and had a great time! It was my 12 year old and myself. We went to all the candy stations, rode Midway Mania (1st time) and we loved the ride. Also saw the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Stepmom and sisters from Cinderella. We only get autographs from the characters we haven't previously seen over the years. We also walked right on Soarin! We then watched the little parade and headed out about 11pm. We had a great time and probably would do it again! Sorry, I don't have any pictures to post, most of them are similar to what has already been posted. :)

ok ill update this post with ton of pics when i get my camera back im at my aunts and my mom has it! ok but it was just awesome! toy story mid-way mania was 20 minute wait and is like the best ride eva! we loved dancing with the characters! and the "final" trick or treat booth was cool as we walked out because they just FILLED our bags! a couple pirates complemited on my mad hatter hat hehe and my younger brother mason got a hit with the toy solider he was wearing an army suit like the solider and the guy was like drop and give me one! and my 5 year old bro pulled out a candy and gave it to him! the guy was like haha yeah thats cute attend hut! and they took a picture with him. he loved it! like i said i have tons of pics and hopeing to get them by late sunday! and the scarecrows were HALIRIOUS!!!! loved them!! and for mickeys halloween calvade the BEST spot is RIGHT infront of the bugs life enterance (in between the two scare crows except your by the street) because thats one of the places where they stop they barely stop and they stoped right in front of us and it was awesome we got to dance and have loads of fun! i almost have my pics downloaded!

DSCF5974.jpg

I just want to say if I get that much candy next Thursday I don't know how I'm going to get that in my suitcase and haul it all the way back to the Southeast where I live. And it will be very likely that our DS will not be going trick or treating on Halloween and instead going to a Halloween party. I'm hoping that next Thurs it's very quiet and we have an easy time getting on every ride since we won't be going back to DCA while we're there.

I'm more excited than ever. I think I'm just excited that I'll be back on familiar territory. Bring on next week!!!

My gosh that's a lot of candy!! We are now doing the single digit dance too! WAHOO! So far our MTOT night is not sold out, I wonder how crowds will be.

Add me, add me??

We will be there OCt 23rd, myself, chesire cat shirt, DD 15 , Dorothy, DS 12, jester mask and skeleton tshirt.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm late to the party, here, but we'll be at MTOT next Thursday, Oct. 23. I'll be Alice, DH will be the Mad Hatter, DS9 will be Indiana Jones, and DS2 will be a LGM.

DSCF5974.jpg

Wow! You got so few apple slices and carrots!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Glad you are having a good time! :goodvibes

I'm so exhausted...

We did too much... We drove out to Anaheim Thursday morning, went to Knotts from 10 AM until 3 PM... I'd never been there before, but my three year old had a blast since he could ride the roller coaster and the log ride- over and over and over... Wasn't expecting it to be so darn warm in CA- but that was my fault for not checking the weather.

Checked into our hotel at 3 PM, took some time to shower, dress everyone up, and get out the door. Arrived at DCA and got in maybe 15 minutes after the doors opened (not bad with a 2 month old, a 3 year old, 8 year old, 13 year old, 17 year old, and 20 year old, plus Mom and Poppa, in tow!)

Really enjoyed it- we did a lot more trick or treating and just looking at the park... It was so much fun (we'll be back for Christmas and we'll be there for five days- so we can do everything then). ToT was awesome- lots of loot for the kids. They even enjoyed the healthy snacks- crazy as that seems!

Lots of fun costumes to look at. More then once, I thought I saw a CM and it was just a regular guest with a cool costume.

Anyways, MY pictures of the park didn't turn out so hot, but here are a few cute ones anyhow...

My three year old...

mttp6.jpg

My little sis meeting Goob (aka the Bowler Hat Guy- I was so excited to see him, my three year old loves 'Meet the Robinsons'- but he refused to go NEAR him- LOL)...

Image434.jpg

And this picture is for those who say parents only take babies for selfish reasons... You see this baby? He LOVED the lights- he enjoyed the park more then anyone else did, I think. For two solid hours, his eyes were wide as can be and he was just soaking everything in...

IMG_6402.jpg

Hope everyone else has fun this month! We may make this a yearly treat.

We will also be there this Thursday the 23rd! We will be dressed up as Peter Pan characters (me-Wendy, DH- Peter Pan, DD-Tinkerbell, DD -Tiger Lily) That is if I can make my Wendy costume. I have had a hard time finding one that is not way too skimpy for me;) If I can't pull it together we will all be pirates. We are so excited!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter