HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there Sherry:wave2:

It's so very nice to see you back! Looking forward to counting down again this year. We haven't been for Halloween for a couple of years now and are so excited to be going back. We will be attending the Halloween party on actual Halloween. We did that last time and loved it!
We will double up this year as we catch the beginning of Christmas too. Exciting times ahead:cool1:

Now here's hoping the Halloween news comes soon:goodvibes

If we order our Halloween party tickets when they are released, do they get mailed out soon or do they get mailed out closer to the party date? We're moving in October, so I don't want them to get sent to the wrong address. Thank you!

Marking my spot. There is no Halloween trip on the horizon for me this year, but all going well, I will be aback for Halloween time in 2017.

Corinna

I cannot wait to see the dates !!!I've never been to a party at dlr just wdw so I'm so excited. Will be there first week in october

I'm not seeing any mention of the character cavalcade or any other parade during the party this year. Getting replaced by the Headless Horseman, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter