Halloween

Buckleybunch

<font color=red>Okay, I'm excited...<br><font colo
tell me about the halloween party at Universal?? Is it real intense?

Which weekends? or dates?
TIA
Linda

I believe it's selected nights from early October through the first couple days of November. It usually runs Friday and Saturday for sure, but other days vary. It's a lot of fun, but depends on how scared you get to determine "intensity". It has many things to do and is well worth the money. The houses range, some are very scary, some are just ok. Bill & Ted, Kong walkthrough, and several street scares complete the experience. I suggest you try it!

That calender says HHN-XI... it would be HHN-XII this year. That may not be for this year.

Thanks for the link..

What age group is best for this activity?

Sounds kind of scary for little ones???

we have 2 and 5 year old so I guess we'll stay at our hotel those nights!

Yes, that would be a safe bet. However, I did see children as young as about 8 going into the houses...

I'm pretty sure they bill this as a "PG-13" event ~ young children may be scared :D

I have four children. Oldest would be 11, then twins would be really close to being 7, and then the baby would be really close to being 5.
We tooked them to a haunted house this last halloween.. I wonder how they would do. We are going to do MNSSHP on Halloween night. I just think the universal one would be neat for our oldest??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter