Covens of witches with all of their hosts
You may think they scare me
You’re probably right
Black cats and goblins
On Halloween night
Trick or Treat!

halloween-1978.jpg

halloween3%20masks.jpg

That sounds cool.... What is your natural hair color, if you don't mind me asking? Because if you don't want to color, there are nice looking wigs that can be found for a good price too. Especially on line. Oriental Trading Co. has wigs too. Are there any vintage dress shops and or antique stores where you live? Sometimes a good price can be found or had otherwise, for nice vintage clothing. Don't forget flea markets, and garage sales too.
I am glad that you are able to collect UI benefits. For myself, the longer I go without steady work, the harder it is to imagine getting back into the whole job cycle again. It is nice to have steady work. Especially if one can do what they like. For me, that would be a great bonus. I believe a person does need to have or if anything it is a good idea to have a place to go off to each day, so as to work a job. Because it provides a certain sense of value and worth. A sense of purpose. If I was rich, I could care less about a job. I would do what I like to do. In addition, I would contribute money to good causes, and even start my own charitable groups. So I would do good things not just for myself,but for others as well. That is how it should be, when one has much money. Some rich people contribute to the well being of others, while others do not even take care of themselves, etc and so on. It is interesting.

My hair is a medium brown, I have a lot of natural red highlights in it. I've colored it before, it looks good, but Jessica's red is so....red......LOL :) I would rather not do a wig if I can avoid it, but we will see how it works out. :) If I'm even able to do that particular costume. :)

I love how it's March 1st.........and we are talking about Halloween. :)

Ah.... but again, it is never ever too early to think, speak of and purchase what is related to the Halloween season.

My hair is a medium brown, I have a lot of natural red highlights in it. I've colored it before, it looks good, but Jessica's red is so....red......LOL :) I would rather not do a wig if I can avoid it, but we will see how it works out. :) If I'm even able to do that particular costume. :)

I love how it's March 1st.........and we are talking about Halloween. :)

I'm so telling!! You totally stole my idea!! :rotfl2: Of course I'm just joking!! How far a trek is if for you to Sacramento? There is a store in Old Sac called Eveangalines. The floor level is full of fun miscellaneous stuff. The second and third stories are all halloween cosutmes/decor/accessories. they have a wall of wigs. Also, I saw on spirithalloween.com a Jessica Rabbit-esque type dress. It was all red and glittery with the slit. It did have spaggettie straps though (I kinda like the idea of the straps, that way I'm not pulling it up all the time). The were also selling the gloves. I've found long sleeved gloves at places like Clairs. There were white, you'ld have to dye them that lavender color.

Dyeing the gloves is actually a good idea, it might be easier to match the shoe color that way. :) I prefer straps on my dress too...my....ummmmmmm chest....isn't as....ummmm.....large, as Jessica's is. LOL
I'm not too far from Evangeline's, I've been there a time or two. :) My BFF loves it there, she gets all of her costumes from Evangeline's. :)
I'm about an hour from Sac, depending on where you're going. :)

I have shopped at Evagelines too. I love that shop, it is a lot of fun.

Ugghh!! I've changed my mind for the upteenth time. My front runners for my costume this year are Supergirl, Goddess, and now Alice. Sprit has two I really like. One is the Tim Burton Alice and the other I'll need bloomers for it to make it family friendly but other than that very doable and appears comfy.

I want to do Alice too......it's either Alice or Jessica, and I've wanted to do Jessica longer so I think I'll go with that one. :) I can do Alice next year. :)

I would love to be Alice from the Resident Evil Films... but no way any time soon will I be able to wear what she does... (Sigh) :(

What do you all think? I believe that it may be a double exposure. Or of course it can be something else, maybe even a ghostie of Jim Morrison. Which by the way, I so totally love him and the Doors, especially so, J M! You be the judge!

I would love to be Alice from the Resident Evil Films... but no way any time soon will I be able to wear what she does... (Sigh) :(

Pwings (unless I'm getting my peeps mixed up) is having great success with the Julian Michaeals workout and I'm doing fantastic with Turbo Fire. With out the motivation, I'ld still be almost pooh sized. (I haven't had to buy plus size, but was really close).

Turbo Fire sounds vaguely familiar. Who puts that out please? And how does it compare to the Julian lady? TIA

The subject at hand is whether or not the image is of the spirit of Jim.

Turbo Fire sounds vaguely familiar. Who puts that out please? And how does it compare to the Julian lady? TIA

Turbo Fire is an extream version of Turbo Jam. This workout is put out buy BeachBody.com. Theay also do Px90(?) and Insanity and a few others. Turbo Fire is a collection of dvds with workouts designed to shred fat and build muscel tone (not get super ripped "man" muscels). It incudes three schedules so you know what workouts your doing on specific days. You get to choose your schedule order. The shedules are Prep Schedule, 5 Day Inferno, and the regular schedule. It also comes with a reisitance band (red) and an exersice band (the later is a long, flat, slim, rubbery thingy with no handles). Not available in stores, you have to buy through them.

Jullian is available anywhere (my local Target sells is for $10). I can't comment from first hand knowledge, but I hear good things. She has her own line of exersice gear and supplements as well.

Pwings (unless I'm getting my peeps mixed up) is having great success with the Julian Michaeals workout and I'm doing fantastic with Turbo Fire. With out the motivation, I'ld still be almost pooh sized. (I haven't had to buy plus size, but was really close).

Yes ma'am, its me :) :)

The subject at hand is whether or not the image is of the spirit of Jim.

No, I don't think it is.....I think it's a fake photo. It's too easy to fake pictures nowadays, and while I absolutely belive in ghosts and the paranormal (I grew up in a very haunted house, my Dad still lives there) I just don't believe in that photo. :)

Turbo Fire is an extream version of Turbo Jam. This workout is put out buy BeachBody.com. Theay also do Px90(?) and Insanity and a few others. Turbo Fire is a collection of dvds with workouts designed to shred fat and build muscel tone (not get super ripped "man" muscels). It incudes three schedules so you know what workouts your doing on specific days. You get to choose your schedule order. The shedules are Prep Schedule, 5 Day Inferno, and the regular schedule. It also comes with a reisitance band (red) and an exersice band (the later is a long, flat, slim, rubbery thingy with no handles). Not available in stores, you have to buy through them.

Jullian is available anywhere (my local Target sells is for $10). I can't comment from first hand knowledge, but I hear good things. She has her own line of exersice gear and supplements as well.

I have Turbo Jam, I was considering going to that one if I can't get in my outside workouts and for the weight/ab training. I'd love to be able to do a 30 min. run every morning and come home and hit the 20 minutes abs on Turbo Jam....does Turbo Fire have a workout similar? Only abs?

I got my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD at Wal-Mart for $10, it's very much worth it, and it's a very hard workout!! I've been posting my progress on FB, I'm absolutely getting stronger than I was just last week!
Gisele if you were to start a workout now then you absolutely be able to dress as Alice for Halloween. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter